《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第126期:一根救命稻草(在线收听

 Look here, a flip-flop could be used for a lot things doing that.Start a fire with it. 看这儿  一个人字拖鞋底板用处很大的 可以生火

If you burn it, it will be black smoke, good signal fire. 如果烧这个  会燃起黑烟  用作信号
A bit float fishing keep that.Combine what you find with what you already have. 还可以用作渔漂 留着 把你已经有的东西 都联系到一起
the most basic components produce amazing results. 用最基本的部件制作出最好的工具
a deer antler and a cord from the rucksack,make you a catapult with a range of up to 40 foot. 鹿角和背包上的绳子 就可以做出一个 射程足有40英尺的弹弓
When time is of the essence,You need to be creative fast. 当时间很珍贵时 你必须迅速创造出可用的东西
High in the mountains in Seberia,to escape the cold,you've got to find a quick way to descend. 在西伯利亚的山脉之巅 为了防止寒冷侵袭 你必须找到迅速溜下山的方法
In the nighttime here,the temprature is gonna plumbed. 这里的夜晚 温度会急速下降
You know winter's Siberia...minus forty,not uncommon,I do not wanna be yappy. 冬天的西伯利亚  零下40度 很常见  我不想冻得嗷嗷叫
The fastest way down, is by sledge Ok.This is how to make toboggan,the bare way. 用雪撬滑行  是最快的下山方法 好了 这是做平底雪撬的 最基本的方法
the Tuvan tribe descendants of  Chinggis Khan have carved out living here for centuries 图瓦部落 成吉思汗的后代已经在这住了几个世纪
To get around,they make sleds out of wood framworks,wrapped with deer fur. 为了做雪橇 他们用木头制成雪橇框架 再和鹿皮扎在一起
Yeah, I'm gonna...Toboggan finishedI’m out of here.Let's go. 很好 雪橇做好了 我可以走了 走咯
It beats working anyday.It's a risky strategy,if I come off this speed I can break the leg, 再好不过了 这个方法有风险 如果按这个速度滑下来  可能会摔断腿
but I am going free,and leave some covering ground, super fast. 但我还是没减速 有时还离开了地面  速度超快
Every three hundred foot you descend,the temprature arises around one degree. 每下降300英尺 温度上升1度左右
And in freezing Sibirian nights,this could be a life saver. 在西伯利亚冰冷的夜晚 这将会是一根救命稻草
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463928.html