《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第129期:觅食的天堂(在线收听

 A really fresh blood like that,is so rich... 真正的新鲜血液 是很有营养的

minerals, vitamines, energy everything you need, to survie. 含有矿物质  维生素  能量 一切你生存所需要的东西
And so many nomads and tribes all over the world to drink the fresh blood from the animals, 全世界不计其数的游民部落 试图通过喝动物的新鲜血液
as a source of energy and survival food. 作为获取能量和生存食物的来源
When food is in short supply,waste nothing,you never know when to eat again. 当食物紧缺时 千万别浪费 你不知道什么时候才能吃上下一顿
Try not to be squeamish here cause eye frowns eyeballs could give you more protein than a steak. 最好别扭扭捏捏 因为眼球比牛排能提供更多蛋白质
And in the battle for survival,you got to have a strong stomach, 在求生这场战斗中 你得有一个强大的胃
You got to see that it's just like a...a giant marble. 看看这个 看上去就像是…一个巨大的弹珠
And I have no idea what it gonna taste like.Short answer or long answer?Short...awful. 我不知道这会是什么味道 想听简要的还是具体的 简而言之  太难吃了
If you are forced to eat raw meat,be prepared,it does have its risks. 如果你不得不吃生肉 要做好心理准备 这毕竟是有风险的
Got to stay here for a few secends It's diarrhea.It's not already for anyone Sorry, sorry! 等一下 闹肚子了 说来就来 抱歉  不好意思
I do feel better though Okay, 30 more feet.Rivers and oceans are rich hunting grounds. 我感觉好点了 再爬三十米 河流和海洋都是觅食的天堂
High protein sea urchins can be found worldwide. 富含高蛋白的海胆遍布世界
But be aware,many species have venomous spines which can inflict great pain. 但要注意的是 许多动物都长有毒刺 一旦接触  可能造成剧烈疼痛
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463934.html