《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第392期:托雷斯海峡(在线收听

 I'm Bear Grylls.I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth. 我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将向您展示  如何从地球上 最危险的地带 逃出生天

I've got to make it through a week of challenges, 短短一周时间内 我将身涉险境  面临生死考验
in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills. 周遭炼狱 没有生存技巧 你命在旦夕 而我要设法突出重围
Now I'm on an island south of Papua New Guinea,where I'll be climbing crumbling volcanic cliffs. 我现在身处巴布亚新几内亚南部的某个小岛 我将在那 徒手攀爬火山峭壁
Getting to the crux of it now.windsurfing ocean waves. 最关键的时刻到了 驾着帆船 乘风破浪
I'm struggling now.and squaring up to some serious sharks. 我必须努力拼搏 时刻警惕  鲨鱼来袭
Two of them.Okay, it's coming straight this way.Stay still. Stay still. 那边有两条 它们径直朝这边游过来了 别动  别动
This is gonna be my ultimate island adventure.Shot passed my legs there. 我的终极岛屿冒险  将在这里拉开序幕 从我的腿边游了过去
This is the Torres Strait a strip of ocean between the northernmost tip of Australia and Papua New Guinea. 这里是托雷斯海峡 将澳大利亚最北端和巴布亚新几内亚 分隔开来
It's over 25,000 square miles of treacherous currents, sandbanks, and coral reefs. 六万五千平方公里的海域中 暗流涌动 沙洲影绰 珊瑚礁林立
These are dangerous waters down here. 这里危机四伏
They're full of tiger sharks, hammerheads, and bull sharks, 虎鲨 槌头双髻鲨 牛鲨在海中称王称霸
not to mention the stingrays, moray eels,and deadly jellyfish.Got to love it, eh? 更别提黄貂鱼  海鳗 以及致命的水母也藏身其中 很是刺激吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464701.html