《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第393期:想象成人间天堂(在线收听

 There are hundreds of islands out here.The vast majority are deserted. 这里有上百座岛屿 大多数都荒无人烟

I'm heading for one of these unpopulated islands,and from a distance, it's an awesome sight. 我将前往其中的一座无人岛 从远处看  这的景色棒极了
But appearances can be deceptive. 但请不要被表面假象蒙蔽
People often think of desert islands as some sort of paradise, 人们往往把荒岛 想象成人间天堂
but the reality is they can be the ultimate prison. 但事实上  这里往往是终极地狱
For shipwrecked sailors through the ages, 古往今来  诸多的船只失事早已证明
islands like this have proved the supreme challenge, 此类的岛屿神秘面纱之下隐藏着无尽杀机
and I'm gonna show you how the smart few survived. 我将向您展示  千古智者如何脱离险境
100 feet now.My first task is to get ashore. 高度 100英尺 我的首个任务是  上岸
With nowhere to land, I'm gonna jump.50 feet now. 苍茫大海无处着陆  我必须跳入水中 现在 50英尺
It's too shallow inside the reef,so I'm gonna drop into the deep-blue waters outside. 近岸处暗礁太多  水位太浅 所以 我将跳进外围深蓝色的水域
Okay, Bear, off you go.Need to swim in through the surf now. 好的  贝尔  出发 看来我得从海浪里游出去了
I want to get out of this dangerous deep water, 我想尽快离开这危险的深海域
but that means braving the waves that break over the shallow reef. 但这意味着 我将必须破浪前行
There's only a few feet of water between me and the sharp coral reef beneath. 我和尖锐的珊瑚礁 相隔仅仅几英尺
Coral cuts are a real danger,and blood in the water can attract sharks. 若不幸被划伤  情况将十分凶险 因为水中的血腥味能把鲨鱼引来
But I'm through the breakers and into the lagoon. 但很快  我突破重重困难  进入浅滩
What I'm concerned about is that sharks are gonna love this sort of area. 我一直在担心 鲨鱼应该很喜欢这样的海域
They can shoal fish in here and come to feed. 它们能够将鱼群赶到此处  围猎进食
You just need to be vigilant, keep a good eye out here. 你需要非常的警惕  眼观六路
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464702.html