《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第446期:成功着陆(在线收听

 Just being this close to the water,it is something that freaks me out. 单是这样的距离 就足以把我吓倒

And I'm looking forward to try to face that fear of water. 我希望我能够试着消除对水的恐惧感
Now at 10,000 feet,a third the height of Everest, 我们现在距地面10000英尺 这座山的高度相当于珠峰的三分之一
our pilot is looking for just anywhere he can get us down. 飞行员在寻找合适的索降地点
Okay, Bear, we're gonna turn final here for that ridge and see if we can get in there. 贝尔 我们最后再在那边的山脊盘旋一次 看能否着陆
Take it steady there.This will require pinpoint accuracy from our pilot. 在这里稳住 这需要飞行员十分精确的定位
Bear on the rope.Bear going down. 贝尔抓住绳子 正在索降
Getting onto the ground is always a high-risk moment. 索降着地的瞬间分外危险
Okay, Bear is on the floor.But how will the guys cope with it? 好的  贝尔成功落地 但他们两个能够应付索降吗
I mean, that was a pure Bear Grylls moment right there. 我想 只有在贝尔的节目里我才会这么做
It was a rocky ride coming in, very windy. 绳索很不稳  风很大
We weren't even sure we were gonna land. 我们都有点担心能不能顺利落地
But when we, you know, climbed down the rope onto that peak,100% adrenaline running through my body. 但是当我沿着绳索降落到地面时 所有的肾上腺素贯通全身
Sean's never even been in a helicopter before. 肖恩从来没坐过直升机
The nerves were going. It was exciting. 我的神经全部绷紧了  感到很兴奋
You look down and you look around, and you feel very small. 四下望去  我感到自己非常渺小
I just knew that we needed to get down.Okay, fan on the floor. 我只知道我们必须着陆 好极了  粉丝成功着陆
We've cut a piece from our fast rope. 我们剪下了一截空降索
With only one climbing rope to get us out of here, 我们将只带一根登山索
we're gonna need all the help we can get. 利用一切可用援助离开这里
Thumbs up. We are clear. 安全着陆  一切顺利
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464934.html