《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第468期:高山症(在线收听

 The adrenaline from Sean's river crossing is driving him down the rope. 肖恩因跨越河流而产生的肾上腺素 使他顺利索降

Are we done rappelling now? 我们索降完了吗
Well, we're kind of 3/4 of the way down. 差不多完成四分之三了
Still got to get down there. 还得下去
Let's just get this rope back.Then we'll figure out the next stage. 我们把绳子收回来 然后想想下一步怎么做
I hate to say it, but I feel really off right now. 虽不愿这样说  但此刻我真想退出
I'm trying to figure out why I signed up for this whole thing. 我在想当初为什么要报名参加这玩意
I can't risk another rappel.I've managed to lower Sean. 我不能再冒险索降了 我让肖恩先下去了
Now I need to get Joe down, and fast. 现在要让乔尽快着陆
Poor Joe really is in kind of zombie land now. 可怜的乔吓得真不轻
He's been so cold and wet all night, all morning. 从昨晚到今晨 他一直受着寒冷与潮湿的折磨
He hasn't really eaten anything. He's drained. 他基本上没吃什么东西  有点虚脱了
You see he's really kind of stumbling around. 你看他都有点跌跌绊绊了
The rocks are still really slippery.And Joe is losing it. 石面依然很滑 乔失足滑下了
Sean, go and check he's all right! 肖恩  去看看他怎么了
Almost snapped my knee in half.I came down bad on my knee. 我中途差点撞断了膝盖 我一直用膝盖顶着石头下来的
This is not a good place to be when something goes wrong. 如果出问题了  我不能在此地久留
I need to get down to them.Are you all right? 得下去找他们 你还好吗
Just tired, hungry, cold,pain, my knee. 只是疲倦  饥饿  寒冷 痛苦  膝盖受伤
Those are all called mountain emotions. 这些都叫做高山症
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/465001.html