欧美人文风情第94篇:高中生给老师的震撼教育(在线收听

 ...this freaking lady go off on kids, because they don't freaking get this crap? ...这糟透的女士对孩子爆发,因为他们该死的学不会这烂东西?

If you would just get up and teach them instead of handing them a freaking packet, yo. 要嘛你就站起来教导他们,而不是递给他们一捆该死的讲义喔。
These kids in here don't learn like that. They need to learn face to face. 这里的这些孩子们不是像那样学习的。他们需要面对面地学习。
Bye. 拜拜。
Well, you're just getting mad because I'm pointing out the obvious. 嗯,你只是因为我点出事实而恼羞成怒。
No! Because you're wasting my time. 不是!因为你在浪费我的时间。
No, I'm not wasting your time. I'm telling you what you need to do. 不,我不是在浪费你的时间。我是在跟你说你得做的事情。
Get out! 滚出去!
You want kids to come in your class? You want them to get excited for this? 你要孩子们来上你的课?你要他们对这堂课感到兴奋?
You gotta come in here and you gotta make them excited. 你得站过来这边,你得让他们雀跃不已。
You want a kid to change and start doing better? You gotta touch his freaking heart. 你想要孩子改变并开始进步?你必须感动他的那颗心。
You can't expect a kid to change if all you do is just tell them. 如果所有你做的事情只是去告诉他们,你无法期盼孩子会改变。
Bye. 拜拜。
You gotta...you gotta take this job serious. This is the future of this nation. 你得要...你得认真看待这个工作。这里是这个国家的未来。
And when you come in here like you did last time and make a statement about, 而当你像上次所做的一样来这里发表一段声明关于:
"Oh, this is my paycheck..." “噢,这是我的薪水支票(教书只是糊口的工作)...”
Indeed, it is! But this is my country's future and my education. 的确,它是!但这可是国家的未来以及我的教育。
Can you go outside please? 可以请你出去吗?
But there's a limit! Well, I'm not bitching, but simply making an observation. 但这可是有个限度的!我不是在找茬,而只是在观察。
Okay. Okay. 好。好。
And now I will leave. You're welcome! 现在我会离开。不用客气!
And if you would like, I'll teach you a little more so you can actually learn how to teach a freaking class, 如果你喜欢,我会再多教你一点以让你可以真的学会如何教一堂该死的课,
because since I've got here, I've done nothing but reading packets. 因为从我到这里以来,我什么都没做,只是在阅读讲义。
So don't try to take credibility for teaching me jack. 所以别试图以教我那么一丁点东西而想居功。
Just go. Bye. Close the door. 快走吧。拜拜。带上门。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465600.html