欧美人文风情第141篇:小朋友试吃各国早餐(在线收听

 Oh my gosh! 噢天啊!

It's like a fermented soybean. 这就像发酵的大豆。
I know. I just found a dead fish in it. It was gross. 我知道。我刚在里头发现一条死鱼。恶心耶。
These three things look spicy. 这三样东西看起来很辣。
You don't like that one? 你不喜欢那道?
They make me go like this. 它们让我像这样。
It's a peculiar taste. 这是个很奇特的味道。
Is that coffee? 那是咖啡吗?
I think it's weird that kids drink coffee...in Brazil. 我认为巴西的小孩喝咖啡很奇怪。
I hate coffee. 我讨厌咖啡。
What's it taste like? 那喝起来像什么?
Are you serious? Cow poop. 你说真的吗?牛便便。
No, I would not eat fish in the morning. 不要,我才不要一大早就吃鱼。
I know I won't like it; I hate salmon. 我知道我不会喜欢这道;我讨厌鲑鱼。
This bread is pretty soft; it could be my pillow. 这个面包满软的耶;它可以当我的枕头。
I actually would have this for breakfast. 我真的会把这当早餐吃。
What country do you think this is from? 你觉得这是从哪个国家来的?
Africa? 非洲?
Friland? 肥兰?
Finland. 芬兰。
What's Finland? 什么是芬兰?
It's a country in Europe. 那是一个在欧洲的国家。
Oh! 噢!
Okay! 好吧!
This doesn't look like a breakfast to me. 这对我来说不太像早餐啊。
I've never seen a black egg. Does it taste good? 我从来没看过黑色的蛋。它好吃吗?
So it kind of has, like, a portable toilet smell and also a rotten egg smell. 它有点有个,像是,流动厕所的味道,还有坏掉的蛋的味道。
This is delicious! 这好好吃!
Am I really eating an old egg? 我真的在吃一颗老蛋吗?
This is really good! It's really good. 这太好吃了!真的太好吃了。
They taste like french fries, and french fries are good. 它们吃起来像薯条,薯条很好吃。
Where's Poland? 波兰在哪?
I don't really study...geometry, whatever that is. 我其实没有读...几何学,管它是什么。
If I eat a lot, my mom usually calls me a pig. Mom, are you even listening? 如果我吃很多,我妈通常会叫我猪。妈妈,你有没有在听啊?
Are you full? 你吃饱了吗?
Mmm-hmm. 嗯哼。
I don't think my friends would eat this for a breakfast because their mom would say it would be "too unhealthy." 我不认为我的朋友会吃这当早餐,因为他们的妈妈会说这样就“太不健康”了。
This is great! 这太好吃了!
People have this for breakfast? 有人早餐吃这个?
I wonder what would happen if I folded it in half. 不知道我把它对折会怎样。
That should be cut. Okay, cut! 那应该是拍好了吧。好,卡!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465717.html