欧美人文风情第189篇:有关"脚丫子"的实用成语(在线收听

 Hello, I'm a very interesting and intelligent man.  哈萝,我是个非常风趣又聪明的男人。

And today, these feet—ugh!—and I will be teaching you some English idioms.  今天,这些脚--恶!--还有我要来教你一些英文成语。
I bet you've never been taught by some feet before. 我敢说你从没被脚教过。
Ahh...the world! One day, I'd like to visit the world. 啊...世界!有朝一日,我要去看看这世界。
You see, I haven't left this room since... Actually, I've never left this room.  你知道,我从没离开过这间房间,自从... 事实上,我从没离开过这间房间。
Oh, but I'd love to travel! Ahhhh!!! That's right! I've got itchy feet.  噢,但我很乐意去旅行!啊啊啊啊!!!没错!我好想去旅行啊。
In English, if you have a strong feeling that you'd like to travel, we say, "I've got itchy feet."  英文中,如果你有想去旅行的强烈渴望,我们会说:“我好想去旅行。”
I've got itchy feet. Well, maybe I should wash them more often. 我脚好痒好想去旅行。这个嘛,也许我应该要更常洗脚。
I did try to leave this room once. I planned to visit my dream country—Belgium!  我是有试过一次要离开这房间。我计划要去拜访我的梦想国度--比利时!
But, I suddenly became too frightened to do it. That's right. I got cold feet.  不过,我突然怕到不敢去实践。没错。我退缩了。
In English, if we make a plan but then decide not to do it because we are too nervous,  英文中,如果我们订了个计划但后来因为太紧张而决定不去做,
we say, "I got cold feet." I got cold feet. Well, perhaps I should buy some socks. 我们会说:“我退缩了。”我脚冻僵动不了。嗯,或许我该买些袜子。
Okay, friends, a word of advice: Never play with guns!  好了,朋友们,一个忠告:不要玩枪!
Ahhh!!! Otherwise, you could shoot yourself in the foot!  啊啊啊啊!!!不然的话,你有可能会拿石头砸自己脚!
In English, if you do something that ruins a situation for you, we say, "I shot myself in the foot."  英文中,如果你做了件替自己找麻烦的事,我们说:“我拿石头砸自己脚。”
I shot myself in the foot. Like that time I ran a marathon.  我拿石头砸自己脚。就像那次我跑马拉松。
Instead of drinking water, I drank beer! I was completely useless!  我不是喝水,我喝了啤酒!我整个人超逊的!
I could hardly run in a straight line! 我几乎没办法跑直线!
Hang on! Hey, hey, wait for me! Wait, come back! Come back! Come back!  等等啊!嘿、嘿,等等我啊!等一下,回来!回来!回来!
I'll wait for ya... I'll... I'll... 我会等你... 我会... 我会...
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465797.html