打工姐妹花第二季 第135期:巧克力碎煎饼(2)(在线收听

 Well, Max, as far as the "suck it" plan goes, it looks like somebody sucked something. 麦克斯,你这个让人"去死吧"计划,没让某人死成,还自己成了"你去吸吧"。

Pancakes, pancake hole. He's a good guy. 煎饼,煎饼洞。他是个好人啦。
Yeah, he seems cool. Kinda falls in love a lot, but hey... 他看起来不错啦。虽然常常坠入爱河,不过...
And I did not tell him to say that. He never does what I say. It's hot. 我没叫他说这些。他从来不听我指挥。太性感了。
"But hey" what? "不过"什么?
Oh, we're continuing? Um, I don't know. 还继续说啊?我不知道怎么说。
Maybe I'm partial, but Max, You're an "A." He kind of seems like a "B." Minus. 我说可能有些偏颇,但麦克斯,你是个"A"级姑娘。而他感觉只是个"B"级男。是"B-"。
First of all, look at me. I am clearly a "D," and I don't think he falls in love a lot. 首先,看好了。我这是"D"级胸器,而且他也没有整天坠入爱河好吗。
Man, I love, love, love pancakes. 天啊,我对煎饼爱爱爱不完。
If I could, I would marry a pancake. 如果可以,我真想娶个煎饼。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/466225.html