疑犯追踪第1季 第1期:给流浪汉录口供(在线收听

 When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better. 当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊,你就变了,变得更好。

When that person is taken from you... 而当这个人从你身边被夺走...
what do you become then? 那你又会变得怎样?
Whatever he wanna do, you know? 管他想怎么样?
What? Where'd you get that, in a cereal box? 怎么?哪弄来的?买麦片送的吗?
You wanna see a real gun? 想见识一下真家伙吗?
Forget you. 算了吧。
Every little punk is carrying now, Anton. 现在是个混混就带家伙了,安东。
That's why your father wanted us to take the car home. 所以你父亲才要我们开车回家。
Relax. We're picking up new hardware next week. 别紧张。我们下周就弄点新装备来。
Restore a little order. 恢复这里的秩序。
Besides, when we take the car, we don't get to meet new friends. 再说了,我们开车就遇不到新朋友了。
Look at this guy. 瞧瞧这位。
You didn't bring enough for the whole group. 你带的酒不够大家喝啊。
I have to teach you about sharing. 我得教教你学会分享。
I'll need a statement from the bum. 给那个流浪汉录口供。
Which hospital did they take him to? 他们带他去了哪家医院?
He declined treatment. 他不肯接受治疗。
We got video on it, though. 但我们拿到了监控录像。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468269.html