疑犯追踪第1季 第113期:想敲诈他(在线收听

 Fill in the blanks. 抹掉空白处的杂音。

I think Dana recorded this in Lawson's office, listen. 我猜是戴娜是在劳森的办公室录的,你听。
What we're doing is wrong.So? 我们做的事是不对的。这么说?
She recorded the conversation on her cell phone. 她用手机录下了俩人的对话。
To blackmail him? 想敲诈他吗?
No, I don't think so. 不,我看不是。
Here's the fountain in his office. 这是他办公室里饮水器的声音。
Using the bug I planted, I was able to get room tone, then I can strip it back out of the original recording. 通过我装的窃听器,我能获取房间的背噪,再从原始音频中把背噪去除。
Listen. This is much clearer. 听。现在清楚多了。
I can't hide it anymore. 我再也隐瞒不下去了。
What we're doing is wrong. I want to tell someone. 我们做的事是不对的。我要说出去。
Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done. 我们这个新药的事,晚上搅的我睡不着觉。
You need to think very carefully..."Keeps me up at night, knowing what our drug has done" 你可得好好想想清楚...我们这个新药的事,晚上搅的我睡不着觉,
I still have to clean up the last part of the recording, but there's enough here that you can tell that Dana was not having an affair with Lawson. 我还得把最后一段录音调清楚,不过就目前的信息来看戴娜不是和劳森有私情。
She was threatening to blow the whistle on him. 她是威胁要举报他。
You know, before we...before I found you, the numbers haunted me. 在我们...在我...找到你之前那些号码一直在我脑海挥之不去。
I never felt so helpless in my entire life. 我从没有过这么无助的感觉。
And I know I can't get justice for all of them, but the possibility of having just one...Looks like our Ms. Morgan has decided to be found after all. 我也知道没法还每个人一个公道,可哪怕只是一个...看来摩根女士还是决定出现了。
This time, when you find her, try not to lose her. 这次找到她后可别再跟丢了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468532.html