疑犯追踪第1季 第119期:公布报告(在线收听

 You're making a mistake, Mark. 马克,你这是在犯错。

I'm not the one handcuffed to a chair. 我可不是被铐在椅子上的那个。
So you saw the Sylocet report? 你看过赛洛特的报告了吗?
Hope you don't mind. I emailed a copy to a friend so I could read it more thoroughly. 希望你不介意。为了确保万无一失,我把报告拷贝了一份发给了我朋友。
Okay, so where is it now? 好吧,那份报告在哪?
At the only person I trust. 在我唯一信任的人手上。
And if anything happens to us, that report goes public. 要是我们有什么不测,他就会公布那份报告。
Everyone will know your new drug kills. 所有人都会知道你们的新药会致命。
What do you think Keller will do to you when he finds out? 你觉得凯勒发现后会怎么办?
Tell you what. Since Zoe loves negotiating so much, I'll offer you two a deal. 这么着吧。既然佐伊这么喜欢谈判,那我就给你们一个选择。
First one to give up that report gets to live. 谁先妥协我饶谁不死。
I've reached Mr. Keller. He'll be with you in just a moment.Thank you. 我联系到凯勒先生了。他马上就能与您通话。谢谢。
You're leaving me with no choice. 你这是逼得我没的选。
I'm gonna go to Keller. 我要去告诉凯勒。
You want to tell the old man? 你要告诉老头子吗?
Here's your chance. 随便你。
You think anything happens in my company without me knowing it, young lady? 你以为我自己公司发生的事我会不知道吗,小姑娘?
How stupid do you think I am? 你觉得我是有多蠢?
Mr. Partridge? You're on with mr. Keller. 帕特杰先生?凯勒先生在线上了。
Mark, why aren't they dead yet? 马克,他们怎么还没死
She says she has a copy of the report. 她说她还有份报告拷贝。
And just when I thought you could handle something truly important. 我还以为这一次你终于能够独当一面了。
Ms. Morgan, be reasonable. Every new drug has side effects. 摩根女士,现实点吧。每种新药都有副作用。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468547.html