疑犯追踪第4季 第6期:莱奈尔(在线收听

 When I figure it out, Lionel, you'll be the first to know. 等我弄明白了,莱奈尔,你会是第一个知道的。

We all want to push the negativity out of our life. 我们都想将负面情绪驱离,
All right, already. I'm here. 行了,我已经到了。
And open ourselves up to positivity. 敞开心扉,积极向上。
Why? Because positive people are happier people. 为什么呢?因为积极的人更快乐。
So I'm gonna share with you the secret of how to become more positive in three simple steps. 我打算跟你们分享个秘密怎样用三个简单的步骤变成积极的人。
Oh, boy. 哦,天啊。
Number one: make happiness a choice. 第一步:让快乐成为一种选择。
Romeo? I don't think so. 罗密欧?免了吧。
Number two: decide to rid your life of negativity. 第二步:决意摆脱消极的生活。
Be free from self-doubt. 远离自我怀疑。
Be free from the doubters around you. 远离你周围的怀疑者。
Is that your perfume? 是你的香水吗?
I could smell you down the hall. 楼下大厅就闻到了。
I know you're gonna do it. 我知道你们能做到。
Stupid day job. 愚蠢的正职。
Make decision. 做出选择..
Name tag's a nice touch. 名牌挺不错。
Happy people, positive people. 快乐的人, 积极的人..
What the hell are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛?
Calendar alert. 日程提醒。
Me too. 我也是。
Why are we both here? 为什么我们都在这儿?
Because we're all here for a reason, right? 因为我们都在这儿是有原因的,对吗?
Number three, look for the positive in life. 第三条:在生活中发现积极。
This sucks. 这真烂。
Excuse me. 打扰一下。
Excuse us. 是我们打扰了。
Now, that wasn't very positive. 那不是积极的.
You're a cop? 你是警察?
At least you get to crack a few skulls, carry a gun. 至少你还能打爆一些头颅,带把枪。
New job's got me chasing junkies and bagging bodies after the fact. 新工作让我追着毒贩跑,外加事后装尸体。
Stupid cover jobs. 愚蠢的掩护工作。
What are we doing? 我们在干嘛?
Cause if our friend has a plan, I am not seeing it. 那位"朋友"有啥计划,我可没看出来。 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468691.html