疑犯追踪第4季 第26期:威胁(在线收听

 Seems more likely she's a threat to others.  看上去更像是她对别人有威胁

Whichever theory is correct,  不管哪个猜想是对的
you need to find Claire before she does more damage.  你要在克莱尔造成更多伤害之前找到她
I could use your help tracking her down. 我要你帮忙追踪她
I have an errand to run.  我还有事
You'll have to bring your partner.  你去找你的搭档
If I get called out, Fusco goes too, you know.  我出外勤  弗斯科也要  你懂的
I wasn't referring to him.  我指的不是他
Claire's a math major.  克莱尔读数学专业
Either she has a thing for Soviet theater, 颠覆潮流的苏联戏剧服装制作史 她要么喜欢苏联戏剧
or she needs a place to hide a backup hard drive. 要么需要个地方藏备份硬盘
Excuse me, what are you doing here? 打扰下  你在这儿干什么
Detective John Riley, NYPD.  约翰·莱利警探  纽约警察
Did something happen to my daughter?  我女儿出事了吗
You're Claire's father?  你是克莱尔的父亲
Douglas Mahoney.  道格拉斯·莫尼
The school told me Claire left campus two days ago.  学校通知我说克莱尔两天前离校了
The credit card company said she booked a room here,  信用卡公司说她在这里订了间房
so I flew in from Ohio.  所以我专门从俄亥俄飞过来
Did your daughter mention why she was coming to New York?  你女儿提过她为什么要来纽约吗
No, she won't return my calls.  没有  她不回我电话
Then I get here and find a detective and police dog. 我就来了  结果就看到了警探和警犬
Please tell me she's okay.  请告诉我她没事
Claire was a witness to an act of vandalism this morning.  今早克莱尔目睹了一起财产破坏事件
No one was hurt.  无人受伤
Oh, thank goodness.  感谢上帝
Please, Detective, if you find Claire  拜托警探  如果你找到了克莱尔
You'll be the first to know.  我会第一个通知你
My captain calling.  我的队长打来的
Yes, captain?  有事吗  队长
Nice to hear that I've been promoted.  真荣幸我升职了
I found something I need to show you, in person.  我有线索了  要当面和你说
Meet you at your office in 20 minutes.  二十分钟后你办公室见
Claire has a backup hard drive?  克莱尔有备份硬盘
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468711.html