疑犯追踪第4季 第43期:安德烈(在线收听

 It was gift from a friend, uh, a guy I knew. Don't worry, killer. Andre actually hooked me up with my wife.  一位朋友安排我来的 认识的人别担心 型男就是安德烈帮我搭上我妻子的

He's the best pick-up artist you'll ever meet. You live in midtown, right? Midtown east?  他是最牛的勾搭大师了你在中城区住 是吧中城区东部
Yeah, that's right. We got to grab a meal sometime soon. It's great seeing you, man. Take care.  没错有空一起吃顿饭吧见到你真好 保重
I saw that. Oh, boy. Hey, pal.  我看到了天啊哥们儿
Checking out my girl? You know what? I didn't realize she was anyone's girl. Yeah, right.  泡我的妞儿跟你说吧 我没意识到她名花有主了是啊
What the-- NYPD. You're cut off for the rest of the night. You understand me?  怎么纽约警察 你今晚的活动就到此为止了听清了吗
Who the hell are you? You finish making your statement? I did.  你到底是谁你录完口供了吗完了
Do you have a statement, like why you lied to me about what you do for a living? Am I under investigation, Lionel?  你能对我供一下吗解释下你的工作 为什么跟我说谎我被调查了吗 莱奈尔
Did you do something to warrant investigation, Andre? No, of course not. You're avoiding the question.  你做了什么值得被调查的事吗 安德烈不 当然没有你在回避问题
Fusco. Hold up, Lionel. I think our number might be a perp after all.  弗斯科撑住了 莱奈尔这个号码可能是行凶者
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468728.html