疑犯追踪第4季 第86期:前途无量(在线收听

 Trust me, you want me to take a break. 相信我,你绝对希望我休息一下。

Two minutes. We've got an election to win. 两分钟。我们要赢得选战啊。
This is driving me insane. 我快被逼疯了。
John can recommend a therapist. 约翰那儿有个心理医生可以推荐。
That Latvian politician I assassinated after he stuffed the ballot boxes, that was a fun election. 以前有一拉脱维亚政客塞满投票箱后被我宰了,那选战才叫有趣。
How's Mr. Lee? Have you seen anything suspicious? 李先生怎么样?发现什么疑点了吗?
We're up on his phone, his computer. Guy's as clean as a whistle. 已经查了他的手机,电脑。这家伙干净得像白纸。
He's kind of paranoid, the way he keeps a paper copy of all of his data locked in a safe. 他有点偏执,把所有的数据的书面拷贝都锁在保险箱里。
Very prudent in this digital age. No threatening phone calls? No sexual liaisons? 数字时代的英明之举。没有威胁电话,没有绯闻吗?
I'd say this guy is in an exclusive relationship with his work. 要我说这家伙是跟工作结婚了。
What the...Simon just got some bad news.  搞什么...西蒙刚刚收到坏消息了。
"51, Murray, 49 Perez, 10% reporting." Campaign manager got the text too. He's not happy. "51投莫雷,49投佩雷斯,还有10%计票中。"竞选经理也收到信息了。他很不高兴。
What the hell is this, Simon? -I know, I know. Just wait. 这是搞什么鬼,西蒙?-我知道,我知道。稍等。
Why all the hubbub, Finch? Murray's winning. 干吗乱成这样,芬奇?莫雷赢着呢。
But the numbers don't match Simon's predictions. Perhaps our golden boy isn't so golden after all. 但是数据和西蒙的预测不符。看来这位从"前途无量"改为"前途无亮"了。
I'm afraid you're gonna have to keep an eye on him, which means it's back to the phones. 恐怕你还得继续盯着他,就是说你得继续打电话。
Joy. 那可好啊。
Hello, Harold. 你好,哈罗德。
Hello, Ms. Groves, and who might you be today? 你好,格罗夫斯女士,今天又在扮谁呢?
Sarah Cook, U.N. translator. Secretary general has a thing for redheads. 莎拉·库克,联合国翻译。联合国秘书长喜欢红发。
Auburn does suit you. 赤褐色很适合你。
Pity. Sarah retired. 可惜啊,莎拉退休了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468933.html