疑犯追踪第4季 第104期:战争漫长(在线收听

 Wait, this is impossible. There is a conspiracy. The election was rigged, Perez was murdered, and then they tried to kill me. 等等,这不可能。这是阴谋。选举被操控了,佩雷斯被谋杀了,现在他们想杀我。

Ms. Perez took a. c. e. inhibitors for hypertension.  佩雷斯女士需要服用抑制剂来治疗高血压。
She had a lethal interaction with potassium. Are you saying that a banana tried to kill you? 药物和钾发生剧毒反应才导致她身亡。你是说香蕉想杀你吗?
What about the other things? Calls disappeared. Votes disappeared.  那其他事情呢?电话消失了,选票消失了。
The...the shootings, the car crash. I-I got mugged! I woke up in a dumpster! 枪击,车祸。我被人抢劫!在垃圾堆里醒来!
And yet, here you are, right as rain. 你现在在这里,健健康康。
There's something going on. I'm never wrong. 肯定有事。我从不出错。
Those numbers are yours, Mr. Lee. You can check them yourself. There's no conspiracy. Move on. 这些数据是你的,李先生。你可以自己查看。没有阴谋。放手吧。
The real hard copy, as ordered. 真正的书面拷贝,如你所命。
Fine work. Digital files are easy, but I was worried about the backup. 很好,电子版容易篡改,我一直担心备份。
Any word from Root? 根有消息吗?
It's going to be a long fight, but it must be won, at any cost. 这场战争漫长,但必须赢,不惜任何代价。
Where did you go last night? 你昨晚去哪儿了,
I don't like being followed. 我不喜欢被人跟踪。
I'm trying to help you, Detective. You are heading down a dark path, and you'll wind up getting yourself killed.  我在帮你,警探。你踏上的是黑暗的不归路,会害死自己。
All these incidents, I think you enjoy shooting people. 种种迹象表明,你喜欢开枪伤人。
No, I don't. I hate it. But it's what I'm good at. 不,我不喜欢。我痛恨。但我擅长。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468951.html