疑犯追踪第4季 第153期:武器战术教官(在线收听

 We are being watched. The government has a secret system-- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 我们被监视着。政府有一套秘密系统——一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器。

I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切——牵涉普通人的暴力罪行。
The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't. 政府认为这些人无关紧要。我们不。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, If your number's up, we'll find you. 受当局追捕,我们只能秘密活动。你永远找不到我们。但无论是受害人还是行凶者,只要你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。
I'm going in alone. 我自己进去。
Academy exercise terminated. 警校操练结束。
Sorry, instructor. You didn't say I couldn't use the fire escape. 抱歉,教官。你可没说我不能用防火梯。
Guess I can't fault you for painting outside the lines. 看来对于你的取巧我也不好责备。
Sounds like you're enjoying your temporary assignment as a weapons and tactics instructor, Mr. Reese. 看来你相当享受这份临时的武器战术教官工作啊,里瑟先生。
I'm lucky the academy was a bit shorthanded. 我运气好,警校缺人手啊。
And our new number? 我们的新号码呢?
She doesn't need much instruction. 她不太需要指导。
She must be a natural then, because Detective Fusco has just sent me her background check, and... 那她肯定是有天赋,因为弗斯科警探刚刚把她的背景调查发了过来...
Silva comes from a middle-class family in Rochester. Bachelor's in criminal justice. 3.0 GPA. Everything suggesting that she's quite average. 希尔瓦,生于罗契斯特市的一个中产家庭。犯罪学学士,GPA平均分数3.0。处处显示她很普通。
I'd call her unconventional. 我看她是不走寻常路。
Sounds like someone I know. 听起来好像我认识的某人。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469079.html