疑犯追踪第4季 第157期:单恋(在线收听

 Any clues on Silva's phone? 希尔瓦的电话有发现吗?

I've combed through the data. She's collecting personal information on all of the other recruits. 我梳理了一下数据。她在收集所有学员的个人信息。
Phone numbers, email accounts, home addresses, even locker combinations. 电话号码 、电邮账户、 家庭地址,甚至是储物柜密码。
A mole inside the academy, just when we flushed out HR. 警校的内奸,我们才刚除掉了HR。
She may be searching for recruits who can be blackmailed. 她也许是在调查学员,借此勒索。
Question is, who's she working for? 问题是,她是为谁工作呢?
Hey! Going through the trash? 翻垃圾箱呢?
I...I threw away a receipt. 我... 我掉了张收据。
You missed a good time last night. 你昨晚可错过好戏了。
Sorry I couldn't make it. 真遗憾没去成。
Oh, no worries. Maybe we can grab a bite to eat after class tonight. 没关系。不如我们今晚下课后一起吃顿饭。
Sorry, I wish I could, but I have an important appointment. Rain check? 抱歉,我也想去,但我有件要紧事儿。改天再约?
Yeah. No problem. 好。没问题。
Sounds like Silva has an admirer. 看来希尔瓦有倾慕者啊。
I don't think it's mutual. Anything on Silva's date from last night? 我看是单恋。希尔瓦昨晚的约会对象有消息没?
Shaw and Fusco followed him to the suburbs, so we're still working on it. 肖和弗斯科跟踪他到了郊外,还在努力中。
Deep Throat's a late riser, huh? 深喉不是个早起的货哈?
If he takes any longer, I'm gonna ruin this upholstered leather. 他再睡下去,真皮座椅都要被我坐穿了。
Heads up. There's our guy. 小心,他出来了。
Should we follow him? 我们要跟踪他吗?
I put a tracker on that clunker. Plus, I'm betting there's more secrets inside the house. Come on. 我在那老破车上装上跟踪器了。而且,我敢说那房子里料更多。走。
Hey, hey, wait for me. 等等我。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469083.html