疑犯追踪第4季 第251期:逼供(在线收听

 Hello, old friend. 你好,老朋友。

Let's not get carried away. 别太得意。
I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I'm deaf in this ear. 对不起,你能再说一遍吗?我这只耳聋了。
Feel free to return the favor. But it won't get you any closer to finding Shaw. 尽管报复过瘾吧。反正不可能帮你找到肖。
Can't return the favor. No scalpel. Besides, I'm not the monster I used to be. I've changed. Well, mostly changed.Shaw used to work for you till you tried to kill her. 没法以牙还牙。没手术刀。再说,我不像以前那么邪恶了。我改变了。多半算改变了。肖以前效命于你,最后你想杀了她。
You probably remember she has an Axis II personality disorder, which means technically, she's a sociopath, incapable of caring for others. 你大概还记得她有第二轴人格障碍,就是说,她具有反社会人格,无法关心他人。
But the thing about Shaw is, she does care, enough to save my life.So today, I'm saving hers, and you're gonna help, even if you care about no one, not even your daughter Julia. 但肖却动了真情,她救了我。 所以今天我要救她,你得帮忙,即便你不关心任何人,即便是你女儿茱莉亚。
Such a sweet girl. She deserves a better mother. 多可爱的姑娘。她值得有个更好的母亲。
How old were you when your mom died? 你妈妈去世时你几岁?
I was nine. 九岁。
Nine, right, and you started spending a lot of time in the nurse's office. 九岁,好吧,你开始花大量时间在护士办公室。
All that anger, all that stress. That's when the high blood pressure started, right?  那种愤怒,那种压力,你的高血压是那时开始的吧?
You grew up motherless...and you suffered for it. 你成长中没有母亲陪伴...你受了不少苦。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469327.html