乔布斯传 第505期:iPod(5)(在线收听

 He decided to force Fadell's hand. 鲁宾斯坦决定来硬的。

He gathered a roomful of the twenty or so people who had been assigned to the project. 他召集了一屋子的人,大约有二十几个,这些人都是负责iPod项目的。
When Fadell walked in, Rubinstein told him, "Tony, we're not doing this project unless you sign on full-time. 当法德尔进来时,鲁宾斯坦告诉他:“托尼,如果你不签约成为全职员工,我们就不做这个项目了。
Are you in or out? You have to decide right now." 你来还是不来?你必须现在就决定。”
Fadell looked Rubinstein in the eye, then turned to the audience and said, 法德尔看着鲁宾斯坦的眼睛,又看了看其他人,然后说:
"Does this always happen at Apple, that people are put under duress to sign an offer?" “苹果公司经常发生这种胁迫人签约的事情吗?”
He paused for a moment, said yes, and grudgingly shook Rubinstein's hand. 他停顿了一下,说“好吧”,然后极不情愿地和鲁宾斯坦握了一下手。
"It left some very unsettling feeling between Jon and me for many years," Fadell recalled. 法德尔回忆道:“这件事让我和罗恩在之后的很多年都有不安的感觉。”
Rubinstein agreed: "I don't think he ever forgave me for that." 鲁宾斯坦同意他的说法:“我觉得他永远都不会原谅我当年的做法。”
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qbsz/469843.html