摩登家庭第三季 第8期:我终于做了件男人的事(在线收听

 Damn it! Buttercup! What the hell's wrong with this horse? 该死!金凤花!这马出了什么毛病?

Jay. I want to talk to you about that son-in-law crack you made at breakfast. 杰。我想和你谈谈你早餐时说的关于女婿的言论。
Oh, I didn't mean anything by that. 我没什么特别的意思。
I think you did. I get that I wasn't your first choice to marry Claire,  我觉得你有。我知道我不是你最中意的女婿人选,
but it's been 18 years, and there hasn't been a day when I wasn't a loyal husband to your daughter and a great dad to your grandkids. 但结婚18年来m我没有哪一天对克莱尔不是一心一意对你的孙子孙女不是疼爱有加。
So if we've still got a problem, now it's your problem. 要是你还不满意m那就是你的问题。
Phil, wait up. Let me ask you something, man to man. -Okay. 菲尔,等会儿。我问你一个问题,男人之间的对话。-问吧。
You notice anything funny about the -- Hank character and, uh... 你有没有注意到......汉克那家伙和...
Gloria? Yeah, he's hitting on her. Why? 歌洛莉亚吗?当然了,他在勾引她。怎么了?
I knew it. -Where are you going? 我就知道。-你要去哪儿?
Destiny ridge. Buttercup, ha! Buttercup, hiya! Seriously? 天命山脊。金凤花,驾!金凤花,驾驾!有没有搞错?
Okay. Okay, it's clear. 没问题。鸟屋是空的。
After this, we're gonna have some angry birds. 炸了它,就能看到真实版愤怒的小鸟了。
Yeah. It's gonna be "Bye Bye Birdie." It's a big musical from the '60s. No. Forget it. What you said. Okay. Okay, go. 没错。我们就该喊"拜拜小鸟"。那是六十年代的一台大型音乐剧。算了。还是叫愤怒的小鸟吧。可以了。好,撤。
That's it? -I'm sorry, buddy. 就这样吗?-很遗憾,老弟。
I brought that thing all the way from... 亏我大老远买过来......
Cam, I did a boy thing! I blew up the birdhouse! You should have seen it. It was so awesome. 小卡,我终于做了件男人的事!我把鸟窝炸了!你真该看看。酷毙了。
That's great! 太棒了!
Yeah. I think I can do this. I mean, maybe not everything and maybe not right away, and not the Three Stooges...No. I do. I want a son. I'm sorry I panicked. 是的。我觉得我能行。我是说,或许还要一步步一件件来,暂时无法忍受,《活宝三人组》......我确定了。我想要一个儿子。对不起之前有点恐慌。
Oh, that's great. Now maybe we can go back to taking pictures for the book. 那好极了。我们继续拍照攒相册吧。
Yes! Pictures of me blowing up stuff! 好啊!拍张我炸飞鸟窝的照片!
Okay, I see we've overcorrected. 好吧,我觉得咱矫枉过正了。
I know you think I'm the mean mom who wouldn't let you marry your boyfriend, but someday you're gonna realize, I did what had to be done. 我知道你认定我是个毒妈棒打鸳鸯,不准你们结婚,但是总有一天你会明白,我这么做是为你好。
No, you didn't. I was never gonna marry Dylan. I told him no. 不,别狡辩 我从来就没有打算跟迪兰结婚。我拒绝了他。
Oh, you did? Thank god. 真的吗?谢天谢地。
But it was my proposal to turn down.  他是向我求婚,要由我来拒绝。
You know, you keep telling me to act like an adult, but then you don't even give me a chance. 你一直让我像个大人,但你从来不给我这个机会。
Oh. You sort of got me there. But, sweetheart, I don't expect you to understand this. I certainly didn't when I was your age. 你真说到点子上了。但是,亲爱的,我不指望你知父母心。在你这个年纪的时候我也不懂。
I look at you as my baby, and I always will. It's just what moms do. 在我心目中你只是个孩子,永远都是。当妈的都这样。
I'm not a baby anymore! Okay? And I am never gonna see Dylan again! Dylan! Dylan! 我不是小孩子了。明白吗?我再也见不到迪兰了!迪兰!迪兰!
What? ! -Where are you? ! -Wyoming! -You're okay! 什么事?-你在哪?-怀俄明州!-你没事!
I had the craziest night. When you rejected me, I felt lost and scared. 我度过了有生以来最疯狂的夜晚。你拒绝我后,我觉得很迷茫很害怕。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470553.html