摩登家庭第三季 第10期:这是我爸爸(在线收听

 Okay, let's see. Oh, could, you grab me an extra virgin 好,我看看...帮我去拿一瓶特级初榨(处女)

I think one's enough for the sacrifice. 我觉得有一个作为祭品就够了。
Olive oil, Phil. -Come on. That's funny. 橄榄油,菲尔。-笑一个。多逗啊。
Oh, it's funnier than your freestyle "Sandwich rap." 确实比你的三明治说唱好笑。
Girl, you crazy. I'm mad fun to shop with.  姑娘,你个疯子。跟我一起购物最有趣了。
Trapped in between two whole wheat slices. Pastrami and swiss are my only vices. 徘徊在两个全麦面粉货架之间。唯五香熏牛肉和芝士与我相伴。
Sweetie, my shoe. Come on. Jesus. God. 亲爱的,我的鞋。看着点。真是的。
Hello. -Hi. -Oh, roadblock. -Beep beep! - Pardon me. 你好。-你好。-路障。-哔哔哔!-不好意思。
Are you okay? 你没事吧?
Actually, not okay. Not okay. 事实上,有事。事儿大了。
Honey, did you pull from the bottom again? 亲爱的,你是不是又从底下抽罐头了?
So after hors d'oeuvres, we'll bring everyone in here to share the news. 开胃菜之后,我们把大家召集到客厅宣布这个消息。
We're having the family over tomorrow night to tell them we're planning on adopting a new baby. 我们叫全家人明晚过来聚餐告诉大家我们打算再收养一个小孩。
Yes, and we both agreed to--to go a little more low-key with the announcement this time. 是的,而且我们都同意这次选择低调一点的方式宣布这个消息。
Okay, just to be clear, this is low-key? 我就问问清楚,这是低调吗?
It's a banner and just some light musical accompaniment, Mitchell. I don't have a lower key. 就一条横幅还有些轻音乐伴奏,米奇尔。我不能再低调了。
Besides, this is a happy occasion. Am I right, lily? Aren't you excited to get a new baby brother? 再说了,这是个欢乐的场合。对吧,莉莉?你马上就有个弟弟了是不是很开心?
No! I hate the baby! 不!我讨厌宝宝!
We are having a slight issue getting Lily on board with the adoption. 我们遇到了一点小问题暂时尚未说服莉莉同意我们收养个儿子。
"I hate the baby." "No new baby." "I wanna make the baby dead." "我讨厌宝宝。""不要新宝宝。""我想弄死那宝宝。"
I thought we weren't gonna share that one. 我们不是说好了不提这句的吗。
I-I-I just hope that the problem is she hasn't spent much time with any babies. 我,我,我只是希望问题出在她只是跟其他小孩相处太少了。
So we thought it would be a great idea to show her how much fun it'll be to have one around. 所以我们想了个好主意,如果有个孩子陪着她,她就会知道多有乐趣了。
Oh, he is so cute! 他真可爱!
Yeah, and he never cries. Literally never. It's actually a little weird. 是的,他从不哭闹。真的是没哭过。真是有点怪了。
Oh, no, that's not weird. My sister was born with a full set of teeth. 不,这没什么。我姐姐出生时全部牙齿已经长齐了。
Yeah, that never happened. 乱说的,没那回事。
No? Really? You should've seen her crib. It looked like beavers lived there. 没?你不信?你该看看她的婴儿床。就像是海狸睡过。被咬的乱七八糟。
Oh, is this Lily? 这是莉莉吗?
Oh, yes, it is. Hey, honey. Say hi to the baby. 对,是她。亲爱的。跟小家伙问好。
My daddy! 这是我爸爸!
Okay, so that's one problem solved. 起码小孩儿不哭的问题是解决了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470555.html