摩登家庭第三季 第15期:莉莉不愿意与别人分享东西(在线收听

 Hi, Lily. - All right, Lily. Hi. -Have fun, sweetheart. Bye. 早上好,莉莉。-好了。莉莉。-玩的开心,甜心儿。再见。

She is so sweet. 她真可爱。
Oh, thanks. Well, you should've seen her yesterday. Yeah, she pushed a baby off of Cam's lap. 谢谢。你真应该看看她昨天的样子。她直接把一个宝宝从小卡膝上推下去了。
I know. I know. She is so possessive of him, but, you know, Cam's really working on trying not to coddle her so much, so... 我知道。我知道。她对小卡的占有欲太强了,小卡正在努力不那么宠着她了,所以......
I'm not really sure it's about coddling. Sounds more like a sharing issue. You know, we've noticed Lily has a hard time with that. -Really? 我不觉得这和宠溺有关系。更像是分享方面的问题。我们注意到莉莉不愿意与别人分享东西。-是吗?
I wouldn't worry. Kids usually pick that habit up from other kids, except the ones that pick it up from their parents. 我并不担心。小孩子通常会从别的小孩身上学到,也有些是从父母那里学到的。
We have a few of those in here. Of course, I can't share those names with you...until I get a glass of wine in my hand. 我们这有几个小孩子就是这样。当然,我不能告诉你这些孩子的名字,除非我喝高了酒后吐真言。
Oh. Oh, Miss Elaine. I have been told that I might have the teensiest issue with sharing. 你真逗。伊莱恩小姐。别人的确说过我可能有那么一丁点"分享障碍"。
But is that something Lily would even pick up on? 但是莉莉真的是从我身上学到的吗?
My chicken. My pillow. Daddy's pen. Okay, it's possible. 我的鸡肉。我的枕头。爹地的笔。好吧,有可能。
And I suppose for Lily's sake, I-I should work on that...privately. 为了莉莉,我应该改改了,偷偷地改。
Because right now we really need to get Cam's coddling problem under control. 因为现在我们真的应该先搞定小卡的溺爱问题。
What's going on? 怎么回事?
Moving into the attic. Give me a day or two to get settled, then I'll have you up. 搬到阁楼去睡。给我一两天时间安定下来。我再请你上去坐坐。
When did all this happen? 你什么时候决定挪窝了?
Depends on who you ask. My plan's been in motion for three weeks. 这要看你问谁了。我是已经觊觎了三周了。
Honey, this is a terrible idea. You're gonna hate it up there. 亲爱的,这是个糟糕的主意。你会厌恶上面的。
Mom, stay out of this. 妈妈,你别插手了。
Yeah. We all have our own rooms now. Everybody wins. 现在我们都有自己的房间了。三赢。
Well, don't get too comfortable in there, girls. Luke, it's cold, and it's scary up there. 不要太爽,女孩儿们。卢克,上面很冷,也很恐怖。
You're gonna be back in your own room by tomorrow night. 你明天晚上就会回到自己房间的。
I don't know, Claire. It's got a lot of potential. This is a lot nicer than the attic I lived in when we met. 我不明白,克莱尔。这里潜力无限。这个比我们相遇时我住的那个好多了。
One night, if that. Trust me on this. 相信我,再舒适他也最多坚持一晚。
Oh, yes, because you're always right. 噢,对啊,因为你永远是对的。
Sweetheart, I would love to be wrong. I just don't live with the right people for that. 孩儿们,我倒是想错一次。但你们把错都犯完了我想错都难啊。
Let it go, kids. She's not gonna budge. Kept me up all night with the-- - Phil, you did push me! 算了吧,你妈是永不妥协的。唠叨我一晚上这事儿...... -菲尔,的确是你推倒我的!
Your word against mine. Guess it's one of those things we'll just never know, like what really happened to the "Titanic." 你的说法跟我不一致。估计也很难搞清真相了,就像那些未解之谜好比泰坦尼克号沉没的真相。
It hit an iceberg. -Maybe. - Mm, there's no maybe. 泰坦尼克是撞冰山了。-或许吧。-必须的。
Oh, you're right, Claire. -Again. -Surprise, surprise. 好吧,你是对的,克莱尔。-又对了哦。-见怪不怪。
Okay, I-I will see you over at uncle Mitchell's. I'm gonna skip this meeting of the pile-on Claire club. 好吧,我们一会儿在米奇尔舅舅家见。我得逃离这个批斗克莱尔大会。
Guess I pushed her into that pile, too. 估计也是我把她推到那个"大会"上的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470560.html