摩登家庭第三季 第59期:老婆所迫(在线收听

 Hey! Oh, my god! How are you? 嗨!天哪!你好吗?

Hey! Hey! Wow. Look at you. You look fantastic. 哇。你看起来美极了。
Thank you. So do you. 谢谢。你也是。
How long has it been? 我们多久没见了?
It feels like forever. Yeah. Um, when is the last time we saw each other? 宛如隔世啊。是啊。我们上次见面是什么时候来着?
Oh, let's see. I think it was at Dave's thing. 我想想。好像还是在达夫办的什么活动上吧。
You know what? I'm sorry. I don't know if you've heard. I was in a terrible car accident. 好吧,我很抱歉。不知道你听说没有。我遭遇了一次可怕的车祸。
And ever since the coma, I have a really hard time placing names and faces. So who are you again? Oh, my god. I am so sorry. It was just a clever way to try to approach you. We don't know each other. 自从那次昏迷以后,我就记不得谁是谁了。请问你是谁?噢,天啊。我真抱歉。我只是在跟你套近乎。我们压根儿不认识。
I've never been in a coma. But you so deserved that. That was the worst pick-up ever. 其实根本就没昏迷这件事儿。你自找的。你的搭讪太糟糕了。
Oh, my god! That was genius! And mean! Now I know why we're old fake friends. Oh. Can I buy you a drink? 我的神呀!你个小滑头!真讨厌!现在我知道为什么我们是伪老友了。不介意请你喝一杯吧?
Yeah. I'm Katie. Cameron. 行啊。我叫凯蒂。我叫卡梅隆。
If she were a hot guy, I would never have been that smooth. It's ironic. Like the gift of the vagi. 如果她是一个俊男,我不可能那么顺利上手的。真是讽刺。(其实他想说麦琪的礼物,来自欧亨利的小说)就像《玛琪的礼物》。
There you go. Thank you. Nice to meet you. You, too. Bye! - Bye! 好了。谢谢。很高兴认识你。我也是。拜拜!-拜!
Wham, bam, thank you, Cam. 哦也,承让承让。
Seriously? You got her number? 太假了吧?你搞到她电话了?
Sure did. And all my shirts get ironed, and their seams should appear straight, just like their owner. 当然。记得把我的衬衫熨一下,接缝要熨得笔直哦,要比直男主人还直哦。
Should you be using screws instead of nails? 不该用钉子吧,该用螺丝不是吗?
America was built with nails, son. 美国就是钉子建造起来的,孩子。
So was that gazebo you built for our 4th of July party. 你国庆节派对上造的露台也是用的钉子。
I'm telling you, you are gonna love this bad boy. You know what can't climb trees? Raccoons? 跟你说,你会喜欢上这个树屋的。你知道什么东西爬不上来吗?浣熊嘛?
Worries. Raccoons can and will get up here, so don't leave any food, or they'll get territorial and attack. 是烦恼。浣熊会爬树,也迟早会爬上来的,所以不要在这里留吃的,要不它们就会为保护地盘而攻击你。
Are you sure this is a good idea? 你确定这是个好主意吗?
Are you kidding me? You're gonna have so much fun hanging out up here with your buddies. Trust me, when you get older, it all changes. 开玩笑吗?将来你和你的小伙伴们会在这儿玩得很开心的。相信我,等你长大了一切都会不同了。
Why? Well, life gets in the way. Did I just say "Wife gets in the way"? 'cause sometimes I do that. 为什么?生活所迫。我是不是说了"老婆所迫"?有时候我会说错。
Nope, you're good. And you have lots of friends. 没有,没说错。你还有很多朋友。
Yeah, I have work friends, and your mom and I have couples friends. 是啊,我有工作上的朋友,我和你妈还有夫妻档朋友。
And there are my college friends, but they're scattered all over the country. 还有我大学朋友,但是他们各奔前程了。
It's not the same as just shouting out to your neighborhood buddies, "Hey, fellas! I'm up here in the tree house!" Uhh! Fix that...board. 不像以前对着邻居朋友吼一声,"伙计们!我在树屋上呢!" 嗷!得修一修这个......地板。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d3j/470674.html