摩登家庭第五季 第1期:同性婚姻合法(在线收听

 What's all this? I said one suitcase. I need choices, Jay. 拿这么多干嘛?说了只能带一个箱子。我需要各种备选衣服,杰。

Colombia's not one of your more formal nations. 在哥伦比亚没必要那么讲究吧。
The guy on their money is sitting in a lawn chair.  有钱人坐在躺椅上都行。
Ay. I cannot believe that my little baby's leaving me. You know,  真不敢相信我的小宝贝要离开我了。
I left the glass doors open downstairs. 我忘了关楼下的玻璃门了。
So right now, your actual baby may be leaving you. One robe. 所以现在你真正的宝贝可能正在离开你呢。睡袍只能带一件。
I guess we know what everyone will be talking about my second morning there. 我猜第二天早上大家都要议论我连续穿同一件睡袍了。
Manny is visiting Gloria's family for about a month, I hope. 曼尼要去歌洛莉亚老家待一个月。
I just gotta get him on a plane before Gloria has a meltdown and changes her mind. 我得趁歌洛莉亚情绪崩溃改变主意前,把他送上飞机。
'Cause if he doesn't go to Colombia, Colombia comes to me.  因为如果不把他送去哥伦比亚,整个哥伦比亚就要找上门了。
It happended before. 先前的惨痛教训历历在目。
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!  What? ! 我的天啊。天呐!怎么啦?
Oh! It's mitchell. We won. Ay, that's great! What we won? It's fantastic. 是米奇尔。我们赢了。太好了!赢什么了?太棒了。
We've waited so long. What did we won? ! 我们等了那么久。赢什么啦?
The supreme court ruling. Gay marriage is legal. 最高法院裁决判定同性婚姻合法。
Ay! Congratulations! Thanks, Gloria. Can I talk to Cam? 恭喜恭喜!谢了,歌洛莉亚。能让小卡接电话吗?
Uh, yes. Hold on. Thank you. Thank you. Yeah, it's Mitchell. 好,等下。谢谢。谢谢。是的,是米奇尔。
Hi. Hey. I gotta go. But can you believe this finally happened? 喂。说。我得挂了。你能相信这终于成真了吗?
I know. It's amazing. We'll celebrate tonight.  是啊。太棒了。晚上要庆祝一下。
I love you.  Celebrate what? 我爱你。庆祝什么?
Oh. Well, Jay, hold on to your hat.  杰,坐稳了。
But as of today in California, it's legal for a man to marry another man! 从今天开始,在加州,法律认可同性婚姻啦!
Ew. He threw up. He just needs some time to get used to the idea, honey. 他吐了。他只是需要点时间来接受,亲爱的。
It's so great, Cam. Yeah, I'm happy for you guys. 太棒了,小卡。是啊,真替你们开心。
Gloria, Manny needs his birth certificate to re-enter the country.  歌洛莉亚,曼尼需要出生证明,才能重新入境。
Any idea where it is? 知道在哪吗?
I don't know. Oh, that's right. He leaves today. You must be a wreck. 我不知道。对哦,他今天就走了。你一定很不舍。
She's not a wreck. She's a rock.  她没事的。她很坚强。
Now, I looked, and it's not in the safe. 找过了,没在保险箱里。
This one had her first sleepover last week.  莉莉上周第一次在朋友家过夜。
I just had to tough my way through it. 我鼓励自己要坚强,挺过了一晚。
He picked me up in the dark. 他半夜去把我接回家了。
I can't find that birth certificate anywhere, Jay. 哪里都找不到出生证明,杰。
Maybe it's a sign and... 也许这是个预兆...
It's a sign we need a refresher meeting on what goes in the safe. 是个预兆,提醒我们要重新讨论保险箱里应该放什么。
Here's a preview  no shoes. 先给你透露一点,不能放鞋。
Look, I looked online, and we can get a copy if we go to the courthouse. That's what we're gonna do. 我上网查了我们可以去法院要个复印件。就这么办。
In the car. We'll be back in an hour. 上车。我们一个小时后就回来。
Hey, Cam. Congratulations. Go, gay marriage. 小卡。恭喜。同性婚姻万岁。
He did it again. Ay, si? Okay. Well... 他又吐了。是吗?好吧......
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470759.html