摩登家庭第五季 第2期:希望求婚(在线收听

 So tell me, Cam. How does it work when it is between two men? 跟我讲讲,小卡。你们男男之间是怎么"攻做"的?

Well, I don't really feel comfortable talking about that...in front of Lily. 我觉得在莉莉面前谈论这种事不太好吧。
I know how that works.  我知道你们怎么做的啦。
I rented the wrong movie once.  有次我租错碟了。
Did you see "Glen, Garry, Glenn, and Ross"? 你看过《"大根"游戏》吗?(恶搞阿尔·帕西诺主演的《大亨游戏》)
Uh, no. Why don't you go play?   没有。你先去一边玩。
What I mean is, who proposes to who? 我的问题是谁该向谁求婚呢?
I don't know.  我不知道。
We've talked about it, if it ever became legal. 我们谈过如果合法了要怎样。
Okay, and now it is. So are you going to do it today? 现在成真了。你今天要求婚吗?
Well, it just happened.  才刚刚宣布。
I haven't really had...Oh, you have to do it today. 我还没有......你一定要今天求婚。
Every couple deserve a beautiful proposal story. 每对爱人都应该有段美好的求婚故事。
Well, I have always adored my mom and dad's story. 我一直很羡慕我爸妈的求婚故事。
He plowed "Will you marry me?" into a snowy field right outside of her window. 我爸用犁在我妈窗外的雪地里犁出了"你愿意嫁给我吗"几个字。
And then he tried to re-create it for their 25th wedding anniversary. 他们结婚25周年时他想再重现那个场景。
But there was no snow,  但当时没下雪,
so he burned it into a cornfield.Bad idea.  他把字烧在玉米地里了。大错特错。
You know, but mama did get a second ring out of it with the F.E.M.A. money.   但我妈确实因此又得到一枚戒指,用紧急事务管理署发的救援金买的。
Ay, I wish I also had a romantic story. 我多希望自己也有浪漫的故事。
One day, we were watching tv before dinner, and Jay says, 那天,我们在饭前看电视,杰说,
"Manny, hand me that thing."  "曼尼,把东西给我"。
And Manny gives him the ring. 曼尼就把戒指递过去了。
I mean, I was very happy, of course, but it is not the best story.  当然,我很开心,但我总想经历更好的故事。
At least Javier was on top of a dolphin. 至少哈维尔还是骑着海豚求婚的。
Soldiers talk about that moment when they shut off,  战士们总谈论将一切抛之脑后的那一刻,
when the war finally wins. 当战争终于结束的时候。
Get down!  Shut up! I can't see the tv! 蹲下!闭嘴吧你!我看不到电视了!
Turn the fan on! Oh, stop yelling!  把风扇打开!别鬼叫了!
My head's going to explode! 我脑袋都要炸了!
For me, that moment is four days into summer vacation.  对我来说,那一刻就是暑假开始的第四天。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470760.html