摩登家庭第五季 第17期:开学(在线收听

 It's my first day, too. I could use a hug. Go! 今天也是我开学第一天。我可以跟你抱抱。滚出!

Hey, Gloria.  Hi, Phil. 你好啊,歌洛莉亚。嗨,菲尔。
First day of high school, huh? Is Manny excited? 高中开学第一天啊?曼尼兴奋吗?
Ay, he was up at 5:00 in the morning, ironing. 他今天早上5点就起床熨衣服了。
Ay, but he does that, too, when he's depressed,  不过他郁闷的时候也这么做,
so now I don't know. How was Luke? 我也不知道是什么情况。卢克怎么样?
Great. Yeah, he had a hard time saying goodbye.  很好啊。他挺舍不得跟我告别的。
But, um, anyway, I think I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee. 但是不管怎样,我要买杯咖啡去。
Can I go with you?  Yeah. 我能跟你一起去吗?行啊。
Dude, I'm kind of working something here. 老兄,我正在对美女发动攻势呢。
How many trucks would that take?  要几辆卡车?
Give me a minute, Fred. New girl just walked in. 等我一会儿,弗雷德。新来的姑娘来了。
That's disgusting. She's my daughter.  你这话真恶心,那是我女儿。
Sweetheart, you look terrific. 亲爱的,你看起来美极了。
Are you sure? 'cause I have another blouse in - in here. 真的吗?因为我还带了领一件衬衫在......在这里。
It's the only thing in here, that and a pair of glasses  里面只有这一样东西,衬衫和一副眼镜,
In case I need to read something or look smarter. 以防我需要读点什么,或者让自己看起来聪明一点。
Relax. It's your first day. Impossible to blow it. What are those? 放松。今天是你第一天工作。不会搞砸的。那是什么?
Oh, cookies - I made them for the office. Huge mistake. 饼干......我给工作人员做的。大错误。
Fred, two more seconds.  弗雷德,再给我点时间。
I got a situation here. Put the cookies down. 我这里出了点状况。把饼干放下。
Why?  You're management. 为什么?你是管理层。
Makes you look desperate.  那让你显得费尽心机。
Makes you look like you want everyone to like you.  显得你很渴望让大家都喜欢你。
I do want everyone to like me. 我确实很想让大家都喜欢我。
You want everyone to respect you.  你想让大家都尊重你。
You got to be tough. Keep your distance. Well, 你就得冷酷。树立距离感。
maybe we are different kinds of managers. 也许我们是不同类型的管理人。
Yeah, I'm yours. Just leave the cookies. 是啊,但你归我管。把饼干留下吧。
Look at you, my big first-grader.  瞧瞧你,我的一年级宝贝。
All right, I want you to make so many friends and have so much fun. 好了,我希望你交到很多朋友享受欢乐时光。
Got to go! I can't wait to learn!Be careful!  What? Nothing. 我得走了!迫不及待要去学习了!小心点!什么?没什么。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470786.html