摩登家庭第五季 第37期:普里契特被堵(在线收听

 No. No, uh, listen, I was  I was cleaning, and I got stuck up here, and I need you to go into my office and stand up the ladder that fell. 不。不是,听我说,我刚刚在打扫,然后被卡在这上面了,我需要你去我的办公室把倒下的梯子扶起来。

Got it. And I'm sorry about lying before. Those are flyers for my band, the Interns. Uhoh. Your door's locked. Oh, no. 好的。抱歉我刚刚撒了谎。这是我们乐队的宣传单,叫"实习生乐队"。你的门是锁着的。糟糕。
But, hey, II think, if you keep going forward, then back your legs out through the vent, I can grab them to help you down. 但如果你可以向前挪一点,然后转身把腿从通风口伸下来,我想我可以抓住你的腿把你扶下来。
Oh, I don't know. That makes me a little nervous. 我不确定。这让我有点紧张。
Just think about something else. I heard you're getting married. How's that going? 想想别的事情。我听说你要结婚了。进行得怎么样了?
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's  it's good. It's good. You know, we're planning it right now. Actually, it's being planned for me. 噢,是啊,是啊。还不错。不错。我们正在策划婚礼。实际上,是有人在为我策划。
That's nice. No stress. Oh, you'd think, huh? But it's getting a little bit out of hand. 不错啊。毫无压力。本该是这样,对吧?但事情有些失控了。
Oh, that happens with weddings. 策划婚礼总是这样的。
Does it? I mean, how many weddings have you been to that have something called a dove cannon?  是吗?你去过几个婚礼上是有"鸽子发射器"这种东西的?
You know, I think I should have a say in something like that. 我觉得在这种事情上我应该也有话语权的。
You need to let go, Mr. Pritchett. 你得放手了,普里契特先生。
I-I can't. I-I wish I could, but I can't. I just  it's freaking me out. 我做不到。我希望我能做到,不我不能。我......这太让我抓狂了。
No, I've got you already.  不,我是说我扶住你了。
Okay. Yeah. Thank you. 好吧。好。谢谢。
You know, I'm pretty good at reading people, and it sounds like you and your lady really need to talk this out. 我很善于理解别人的想法,听起来您和您太太真的需要通过沟通来解决问题。
Yeah, maybe you're right. So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm gay.   是啊,也许你说得对。我告诉你一个小秘密吧。我是同性恋。
Oh, my god.Does she know?  天哪。她知道吗?
Got to save something for the wedding night, huh? Okay. 得给新婚之夜留点惊喜不是吗?好了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470806.html