摩登家庭第六季 第5期:恢复本性(在线收听

 Easy! And we are laughing. Bigger. 超简单!笑起来吧。再大一点。

Like when I do Yoda walking into a spider web. Nailed it! 想像我学尤达走进蜘蛛网的样子。就是这个!
If laughter's the best medicine, then you're grape-flavored triaminic. 如果大笑是最好的良药,那你就是葡萄味的抗过敏贴。
Okay, now I need some footage of me reacting to Jay's speech to replace the champagne sneeze, and I'll just drop that into another table full of people. 接下来要拍摄我听杰演讲时的镜头来替换朝香槟打喷嚏这一段,然后把这段接到另一张一大桌人的图像里。
How would I react to Jay's speech? 对于杰的演讲我应该有什么反应?
Give me "Touched." Now sad. Sadder. Come on. Dig deep. Think about me going off to college. 表现出感动的样子。悲伤。再悲伤点。加油,感情再深点。就想像我要去上大学了。
Why are you smiling? 你怎么在笑?
Uh, I-I didn't think you'd get in. 我没想到你能考上。
I don't want to waste a Saturday night Watching some video. 我不想把一个大好的周六晚上浪费在看视频上。
Let's just stay home and rent a movie. 我们待在家里租个电影看吧。
Okay, two things - a movie is a video, and the only reason you don't want to go to grandpa's is because you're avoiding Andy. 两件事,电影也是视频,还有你不想去外公家就是因为你害怕见到安迪。
Avoid? I don't...I...I'm not having this conversation. 害怕?才不是呢...我...我不想谈这个话题。
Oh, please. You've been dodging him since the wedding. 拜托,你从婚礼那天开始就躲着他。
You told me to stay away from him. 是你让我离他远一点的。
I just meant don't lead him on unless you really like him. 我只是说除非你真的喜欢他,不然别招惹人家。
Yes, and you were right, so I've been keeping my distance to protect him. 对,你说得没错,所以为了保护他,我一直跟他保持距离。
Well, that's actually really mature of you. 你这么想还是挺成熟的。
With great hotness comes great responsibility. 我长得这么辣,当然得更负责任一点。
There she is. 恢复本性了。
If Manny makes this one, we go ahead. 如果曼尼能踢好这球,我们就领先了。
Lot of pressure. I'll bet he's chewing on his own stomach acid right now. 压力很大。我打赌他紧张得胃里泛酸。
Sorry to be so sentimental. I just miss it. 有点太多愁善感了,我就是挺怀念的。
Manny, kick this one hard! That's my boy! 曼尼,大力踢球!不愧是我的孩子!
Actually, that's our boy. Oh, that's our boy. 实际上,是我们家孩子。!那才是我们家孩子。
Moment of truth. If you see even the tiniest problem, point it out. 关键时刻。看到任何小问题都请指出来。
My dad died 25 years ago today. 我父亲死于25年前的今天。
That did not land quite the way I'd hoped. 这跟我想象的场景不太一样。
Cam, Mitchell...May your first marriage be as happy as my second. 小卡,米奇尔,愿你的第一次婚姻和我的第二次一样幸福。
To the grooms. Wait a minute. I take that back. 敬新郎们。等等,我收回。
Oh, that's so bad. 这太糟了。
To my sons. 敬我的儿子们。
Oh. Jay. 杰。
Okay. I have a few notes. 好吧,我有几点建议。
What am I gonna do? We have to show this thing in an hour! 我该怎么办?我们还有一个小时就要放这个视频了!
You know what you'd tell me? Show the real video and take your lumps. 你知道换作是你会怎么跟我说吗?放原来的视频,勇于承担后果。
I don't wanna. 我不想那样。
That's what I would say. 那是我会说的话。
And then you would tell me, "You might not want to do it, "but you have to do what's right. 然后你会跟我说,你也许不想那样做,但你必须做正确的事。
"And that will make you go from patient zero to patient hero." 那会使你从零号病患变为英雄病患。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470835.html