摩登家庭第六季 第59期:你当然不是色狼(在线收听

 This is crazy. 这简直有病。

Let's just go downstairs and tell them that we're here. 我们就下楼告诉他们我们在这里吧。
Are you kidding? 你开什么玩笑?
We sent them a video from Mexico. 我们从墨西哥给他们发了视频。
We lied to their faces. 我们当着他们的面撒谎。
You think we can just go downstairs and throw money at this and make it go away? 你认为我们就这样下楼扔给他们点钱就能摆平这件事吗?
I'm asking you. Do you think that would work? 我在问你呢。这招行不行得通?
I left my purse down there, and Manny knows that I would never leave town without it. 我把包落在楼下了,曼尼知道我不带包绝对不会出门。
My wallet and keys are on the bar. 我的钱包和钥匙在吧台上。
And the cigar I was just smoking. 刚才抽的雪茄也在那里。
Oh, maybe you're right. 也许你说得对。
Come on, everybody! Outside for picture time! 大家快来,到外面照相!
I knew in my heart you couldn't be right. 我就知道你不可能是对的。
I'm gonna grab a scotch. Anyone know where Jay keeps the 7up? 我去拿杯威士忌。谁知道杰把七喜放在哪?
Okay. Phil, stay calm. 好了。菲尔,保持冷静。
Yes, the trip over here killed the casserole. 没错,路上的颠簸把砂锅菜毁了。
The biscuits are hard. 小面包也变硬了。
The gravy has a skin on it like a sharecropper's neck. 肉汤上面的皮皱得就像佃农的脖子。
Are your onions in hot water, Philip? 你的洋葱都放进滚水里了吗,菲利普?
Yes, I would say they are! 是的,我觉得我就在滚水里!
Chef, she's just trying to help. 主厨,她只是想帮忙。
You're right. It's not over. 没错,还没结束呢。
We can still put a very nice meal...I left the centerpiece in the trunk.It's gonna get all wilted. 我们依然可以做出一顿丰盛的晚餐。我把插花忘在车里了。会枯萎的。
Where you going? Everything okay in there? 你要去哪?一切进展得还顺利吗?
Peachy. I left the centerpiece in the trunk. 很好。我把插花忘在车里了。
Where are you going? 你要去哪?
I was gonna go get some ice. 我去弄点冰块。
Well, that's okay. I can go get it for you. 可以,我去帮你拿。
Great. I can get your centerpiece. 很好,我去帮你拿插花。
I'll leave your ice right there on that table. 我会把冰块放在那张桌子上的。
Which is where I will leave your centerpiece. 我也会把插花放在那里的。
Okay, then. 好吧。
Oh, no, no, no, no, no! 不不不!
So, I want to apologize for flipping out before. 我想对之前发神经的事向你道歉。
Of course you're not a perv. Come here. 你当然不是色狼。过来。
No, it's okay. No, I couldn't. Come here. It's okay. 不,没事的。不,我不能。来嘛。没事的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470925.html