摩登家庭第六季 第62期:你不再暗恋我了!(在线收听

 The cranberry sauce is okay, and the gravy is out of the woods. 红莓酱好了,肉汁也终于做好了。

And, thanks to you, those baby carrots are gonna pull through. 由于你的心灵手巧,那些小胡萝卜也应该没问题了。
Well, they're fighters. 它们还真是顽强。
And now, Phillip, for the last time, lightly brush the thighs. 菲利普,最后一次用油轻轻地刷一次大腿。
I'm gonna miss this randy little redcoat. 我会想念这个红色小抹布的。
But it's time to cross the finish line. 但我们还是要走到最后那一步。
No! 不!
What? ! 怎么了?!
Cranking up the heat must have dried it up and shrunk it! It's tiny! 我调高了烤箱温度,火鸡被烤缩水了!变得这么小了!
How am I supposed to feed 11 people with this pigeon? ! 就这一只鸽子我怎么喂得饱11个人?!
Hey, dad, how's it coming? 老爸,火鸡做得怎么样了?
Great! 很棒!
Just some last-minute touches, and we're good to go. 再给我几分钟就可以上桌了。
Great. 很好。
Panic in turkey town. 他已经败走火鸡镇了。
The backup turkey's in Lily's book bag. Bring it to me. I'll do the rest. 备用火鸡在莉莉的背包里。把背包拿给我,我来搞定。
I've never felt so alive. 从没觉得这么活力充沛过。
Hey, so, I want to try and apologize again. 我想再次跟你道歉。
It's okay. It was, it was all my fault. 没关系,都是我的错。
No, no, it was an accident. We're good. 这只是场意外而已。我们之间没问题。
Thanks. 谢谢。
And just to wrap things up once and for all, some things were said in the heat of the moment that weren't really meant. 为了把事情一次性说清楚,当时大家都太激动了,有些话不是真心的。
I know you don't think I'm a perv. 我知道你没把我当成变态。
Yes, that. That. 那个是不该说。
And, and also, that thing about you not having a crush on me anymore. 还有就是你说的你不再暗恋我了。
I-I promise I don't. 我保证我没有。
Oh, Manny, come on. We're really trying to wrap things up. 曼尼,得了吧。打开天窗说亮话。
I swear. I barely even look at you anymore. 我发誓我现在都很少偷看你。
Well, when did that happen? Was it when I lightened my hair? 这是从什么时候开始的?是从我把头发漂染之后吗?
It washes me out, right? Do other people feel this way? 浅色的头发让我黯然失色,对吗?别人也这么觉得吗?
Haley, you are a beautiful woman who will break many hearts before you're done, mine among them. 海莉你是个美丽的女人,在你安定下来之前你会伤透很多人的心,包括我的。
You meant "hug," didn't you? 你刚刚只是想“拥抱”,对吧?
I'm, I'm sorry. 真抱歉。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470928.html