摩登家庭第六季 第95期:地下通道里有很多怪物(在线收听

 Do you realize that everybody but us rounds up to the nearest five minutes? 你有没有发现,除了我们两个,大家都以5分钟为计算时间的最小单位?

Today made me realize something, Mitchell. No, I don't want to be a 4:17 kind of person. Do you? 米奇尔,今天的事情让我意识到。我不想当那种按分钟规划时间的人,你呢?
Yes, I do. 'cause that phone call needs to be done by 4:23 so that I am not a dead man by 4:41. Give me my phone. 我想。因为那通电话必须在4点23分前打完,否则到4点41分我就死定了。把手机还我。
Nope. Nope. No. Give me...Claire. 不不不。快给我,克莱尔。
We're gonna do something together. Yes, take the rest of the day off. 我们要一起去做点什么。来吧,今天请假吧。
I can't do that. 办不到。
Yes, you can. I did! 你可以的,我就请假了!
Yeah, 'cause you work for your father. 是啊,因为你是给你老爸打工。
No, no, no, we need this, Mitchell. We really need this. 不不不,我们必须这么做,米奇尔。真的必须这样。
Claire, I'm really swamped today, and I --Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...Stop. Just go. 克莱尔,我今天真的很忙...拜托拜托拜托拜托..好了,快走吧。
Pleeeeease can we slow down? You're chafing my wrist. 拜托拜托,我们能滑慢点吗?你快把我的手腕磨破了。
Don't pretend you're not loving this. 别再装你不喜欢这样了。
Okay. All right. I think I just skated through some pee. C-can we go back now? 好吧,我刚刚滑过一泡尿。现在我们能回去了吗?
No! No, because we are not appointment-making control freaks. We are having fun. 不行!不,因为我们不是预约狂魔。我们在找乐子呢。
You are. I'm just doing what you're making me do. 你是在找乐子,我是被你逼的。
Okay, okay, stop. No, no, no. No, no, no. Let's go back, let's go back, let's go back. 好吧,停下。不不不不不。我们回去吧,回去吧,回去吧。
Why? Why do we have to go back now? Why -- oh, I get it. I get it. You're still scared to skate through the underpass. 为什么?为什么非要现在回去?为什么?我明白了。明白了。你还在怕从地下通道里滑过去是吧。
What do you mean, "Still"? What do you mean, "scared"? What underpass? 什么叫"还在"?什么叫"害怕"?什么地下通道?
Mitchell, you were 11 years old, and mom made me take you with me when I was skating with my friend Sophie King, and you were terrified to go through the underpass 'cause it was dark, and you were sure it was filled with monsters, so we ditched you. 米奇尔,你11岁时,妈妈让我带你一起和我朋友索菲·金去玩轮滑,地下通道很黑,所以你害怕,不敢过去,你还说里面肯定都是怪物,所以我们把你甩掉了。
I don't remember this at all. 我根本都不记得了。
Yeah, I skated away and called you a big baby. 我边滑走边叫你"大号婴儿"。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471039.html