摩登家庭第六季 第109期:我又搞了匹草泥马回家(在线收听

 uh, I spoke too soon. 我挺走运的。这家伙不喜欢吐口水。我话说太早了。

You think? That's it. Pull over. You know, Phil, I wanted to support you on this. 你这样觉得吗?真是够了,快停车。菲尔,我也想支持你的。
I'm a firm believer in livestock in the home, but you are out of control. 我坚决支持在家里养牲畜,但你实在是太失控了。
No, I'm in control - more than ever. 不,一切完全在我掌控之中。
And if me getting what I want inconveniences people a little, then so be it. 如果我为了让自己称心如意而给别人稍微带来了一点点麻烦,随便吧。
Uh, she's nervous. The guy said you should let her suck on your hair. 它紧张了。饲养员说你该让它舔你的头发。
Okay, that is it. I am done. Enough of this ridiculousness. 好了,够了,我不干了。一切的荒唐到此为止。
And thank you, Phil, for making me appreciate Mitchell. He may have his faults, but at least he's not a crazy person. 谢你了啊,菲尔,因为你让我意识到了米奇尔的好。他或许是有一些缺点,但至少他不是个疯子。
Phil, honey. 菲尔,亲爱的。
Yes, Claire. I got an alpaca - again. And there's nothing you can say about it. 在呢,克莱尔。我又搞了匹草泥马回家。你不能发表任何不满的意见。
I'm not saying anything. What's the problem? 我不会发表任何意见的。有什么问题啊?
Mom, dad! There is a camel in the living room! 妈,爸!客厅里有头骆驼!
It's not a c-- 那不是骆...
I-I just can't. Okay. 我做不到。好了。
I see you've all met Jolene two. Sadly, the original Jolene that your mother made me return was cruelly adopted by a children's hospital. 看来你们都见过乔琳2号了吧。不幸的是你妈强迫我退回去的那头,乔琳被一家儿童医院残忍地收养了。
You see, something hit me this morning when that truck didn't hit me this morning -- 今早那辆卡车没有把我撞死,但却把我的脑子撞开了窍...
I have not been in control of my own life. But those days are done. 我一直都没有真正掌控自己的人生。但那种日子到此为止了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471053.html