摩登家庭第六季 第125期:你们报了缉毒警!(在线收听

 They played the whole army card. And, well, I'm gonna do the honorable thing and, uh, move the boat. 他们提到了军队什么什么的。我打算做件高尚的事,把船移走。

Really? 真的吗?
Yeah, my brother says I can keep it in his driveway. He hates his neighbor. 是啊,我兄弟说可以放在他家车道上。他憎恶他的邻居。
I think your dad's right. We should start being better to one another. 我觉得你爸说的对。我们应该对彼此好一点。
I couldn't agree more. 我举双手赞成。
I think you'll see, Once you get to know us, we're good people, too...There's no smoke. 我相信你一定会明白,一旦你熟悉我们,我们其实也是好人,根本没烟啊。
I know. 我知道。
Okay, folks. Who owns the boat? 好了,各位。船是谁的?
He -- uh, that would be me. Why? Is there a problem? 他...是我的。怎么?有什么问题吗?
Technically, you can't store it here, and some crazy lady keeps calling. 严格说,你不能放置在这里,某个疯婆子不断打电话报警。
Hi, officer. What's going on out here? 嗨,警官。什么情况啊?
Wait, you guys narc'd on us! 等等,你们报了缉毒警!
No, I brought you banana bread! It was her! 没有,我还给你拿了香蕉面包呢!是她!
Now who's the narc? 谁是缉毒警啊?
Claire, that's pretty uncool. 克莱尔,你这也太缺德了。
Super uncool! You guys are lame! 超缺德的,你们也太差劲了!
I'm also gonna have to write up these rvs. 我还得给这些房车开罚单。
Oh no. - What? No. 不是吧。-什么?不要啊。
I'm holding. I'm making a walk for it. 我这儿有货。我先撤了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471069.html