摩登家庭第六季 第147期:独居妹妹抱着你腿不放(在线收听

 A little champagne, and dinner will be ready in 10 minutes. 喝点香槟酒,晚饭十分钟就好。

Ay, gracias! 谢谢!
Oh, Jay, thank you so much for my new bracelet. 杰,谢谢你给我买的新手镯。
You shouldn't have. 你真是太客气了。
And speaking of jewlry and "shouldn't haves," 说到首饰和"太客气"。
I was feeling sorry for Sonia, and I gave her a little trinket. 我觉得有点对不起桑娅,我给了她一个小玩意。
Oh, that's so sweet. 你真好。
Yeah, but now the poor kid's got the hots for me. 是,但那个可怜的姑娘对我太热情了。
I don't know what it is. 我不知道这是为什么。
Maybe I just don't know my own power. 也许我只是不了解自己的魅力所在。
I mean, you must get that sometimes. 你一定时常会感觉到吧。
Don't be mad. And don't be whatever that is, either. 不要生气啊。也不要这样笑,不管是为什么。
She hugged me and wouldn't let go. It's not that crazy. This has happened before. 她抱着我不肯松手。不是我瞎想。这事以前也发生过。
Oh, yeah, that time when Dede's lonely sister grabbed your leg? 是啊,迪迪的独居妹妹抱着你腿不放的那次?
Not lonely. She's a forest ranger. 不是独居,她是护林员。
She can't be tied down. 她根本冷静不下来。
Look, before I shuffle back to my bell tower, let me just say I know the look. 在我回去之前我想说,我知道那种表情。
Ay, Jay, please. I'm so sorry that I didn't pay attention to you at all today. And now you're all crazy. 杰,拜托。真对不起今天没怎么好好关心你。你现在都开始胡思乱想了。
Gloria, I can't find the candlesticks! 歌洛莉亚,我找不到蜡烛台了!
Ay, don't worry. I go help you! 别担心。我来帮你!
Gloria, are you all right? 歌洛莉亚,你没事吧?
My ankle! 我的脚踝!
Why is Joe's toy here? 乔的玩具怎么会在这里?
Oh, gee, you really twisted it, huh? 天呐,你扭到脚了是不是?
All right, honey. Let me get some ice on that. 没事,亲爱的,我去给你拿冰敷一下。
I heard a crash. Is everything okay? 我听到有人摔倒了,没事吧?
Yeah, Gloria turned her ankle. 是啊,歌洛莉亚扭到脚了。
I don't know if she's gonna make it down for dinner. 我不知道她还能不能下来吃晚饭了。
Oh, no! 不!
Should I bring your food upstairs? 要我把食物拿到楼上去吗?
No, she just wants to rest. 不用,她想休息一下。
She told me to eat with you downstairs. 她让我跟你在楼下吃。
She doesn't want to make any --...trouble. 她不想制造什么...麻烦。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471200.html