《复仇》第3期:父女之爱无穷无尽(在线收听

 I can't tell you what a rare opportunity you have here, Ms. Thorne. 索恩小姐  这绝对是不可多得的机会

The current owners live in the city, of course, 这所房子现在的主人住在城里
but they've been loyal hamptonites for years. 但他们是汉普顿的老居民了
Perhaps if Mr. Davis had been a bit more loyal to his wife, 如果戴维斯先生对他的妻子忠诚一些
they wouldn't be renting out this season. 这个季度他们也不会出租这房子了
Word has it, he dumped her for a girl half his age.Men. 有传言他为了年龄小他一半的女人甩了他老婆  男人啊
You mind if I look around a bit? 我能到处看看吗
That's what we're here for. 当然  请便
Dad? 爸爸
Hey, kiddo. You having fun exploring? 宝贝  探险游戏好玩吗
We really get to spend the whole summer here? 我们真可以整个夏天都住这儿吗
And every summer after that.What do you think? 而且以后每个夏天都来  好不好
I think mom would've loved it. 我想妈妈肯定会愿意的
Hey, you know how much I love you, Amanda? 阿曼达  你知道我有多爱你吗
Infinity? 无穷的爱吗
Well, infinity...times infinity. 无穷  是无穷无穷的爱
Ms. Thorne?Now you have to imagine,it's memorial day weekend,75 and sunny, 索恩小姐  你想象一下 在阵亡将士纪念日前的周末  摄氏23.9度  天气晴朗
All those boys of summer wondering who the new girl is. 青春躁动的年轻人期盼着这个火热的夏天
And that's Grayson Manor.You won't find a better address than this. 那是格雷森庄园  你找不到比这更好的地方了
I'll take it. 这房子我要了
Oh. Wonderful.I'll get the contract. 太好了  我去拿合同
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471590.html