《复仇》第8期:久别重逢后总会有生疏感(在线收听

 Do you think I'm tan enough for my first day on the beach or do I need another spray? 你觉得去海滩第一天  我肤色够棕吗  还需要再带支喷雾吗

What you need is another bathing suit. 你只需要一套新的泳衣
Compared to what the rest of my friends are wearing, this is practically a burka, 看看我其他朋友怎么穿的  我这件算保守了
unlike the rest of your friends...It's important to me that you don't end up on "Page six" at one of Diddy's hot tub parties. 与你朋友不同  我可不希望在八卦版看到你参加吹牛老爹的热浴池派对的新闻
Danny's home.Ooh, Danny! 丹尼回来了  丹尼
How you doing? 你好吗
I'm so happy to see you. 见到你好开心
I'm so glad to see you. What's going on, a fire sale? 我也是  这儿怎么了  清理废品吗
Charity stunt. 慈善事业完成了
Welcome home, Daniel. 欢迎回家  丹尼尔
Hi, mom. 妈妈
I'm headed down to the beach.Okay.Okay. 我去海滩了  好吧  好的
She's growing up fast. 时间过的真快
Too fast.You hungry? 太快了  你饿了吗
You know, I'm a little wiped out.I think I'll just lay down for a bit. 我只是有点累了  我想先去躺一会儿
Yeah, you look a little tired. 你看起来有点累
Well, studying will do that to a guy. 学习都累的
Mm. So will partying. 派对也会  
Mom, I just got here.Give me a break.Where's dad, golfing? 妈妈  我才刚到  让我休息一下  爸爸呢  在打高尔夫吗
Where else?Yep. Where else? 还能去哪呢  是啊  还能去哪
Now...It feels like summer.Champagne? 现在  有夏天的感觉了  要点香槟吗
You have to ask?Conrad?What's wrong? 还用问吗  康拉德  你怎么了
Are you okay?Conrad.oh, god. 你没事吧  康拉德  天啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471595.html