《复仇》第13期:相同的过去与不同的未来(在线收听

 Everyone, listen up, please. 大家都注意了

I just want to thank you all for helping the stowaway kick off the season right. 我想感谢你们对本店的支持  让我们顺利拉开夏日的序幕
Where were you people all winter? 你们冬天都藏哪里去了
Tomorrow my son Jack is setting sail for Haiti to pitch in with the red cross. 我儿子杰克明天要航行去海地  参与红十字救援行动
Good luck, Jack! 祝你好运  杰克
He wanted to go right after the quake,but I convinced him to stick around an extra year to help me out. 他原本打算大地震之后就去的  但是我劝他留下来再帮我一年
Almost two, actually, but who's counting? 其实已经快两年了  不过没关系
Was it two?Yeah. 两年吗  是啊
It was two. 两年了啊
To Jack! 为了杰克
I'm gonna miss you, son. 我会想你的  儿子
I'm gonna miss you, too. 我也会想你的
Mr. Porter, do you have a moment? 波特先生  现在有空吗
Sure. Right this way. 当然  请这边走
The bank is not going to approve any further extensions. 银行已经不允许任何宽限了
But business is back. All's I need is 30 more days. 但生意已开始恢复了  再多给我一个月
I am sorry. It's out of my hands. 对不起  这我帮不了你
Here we go round again, Danny boy,summertime in the Hamptons. 好日子又到了  小丹尼  汉普顿的夏天时光
Yep.Same people, same parties...Same everything. 是啊  一样的人  一样的派对  一切都是老样子
Yo, man.Want to bump it up a notch? 伙计  想不想爽一下
Oh, my god! Wow.I'm so sorry. God, I'm such an idiot. 我的天啊  真对不起  我真是笨手笨脚的
No, don't worry about it.It's, uh, probably the universe telling me I need a costume change. 没事没事  大概老天是在暗示我  该换套衣服了
Uh... I'm Daniel.Emily. 我是丹尼尔  艾米莉
How about I get you a dry Martini?Twice the alcohol, half the stain potential. 我给你拿杯苦味马提尼吧  比这杯多一倍酒精  却没那么容易弄脏衣服
Sure. I'm sorry. 好啊  我真的很抱歉
No, no. It's okay. Now wait right here. 没事  在这等我一下
How much does he owe? 他欠多少钱
I'm sorry. That's between your dad and the bank. 抱歉  这是你父亲和银行的事
Come on. He's owned the place 30 years. 求你了  这个店他已经开了三十年了
How bad is it? 情况到底有多糟
The bank's gonna foreclose at the end of the month.The only way to stop it now is full payment on arrears.I am sorry. There's nothing I can do. 银行准备在月底把房子收回  唯一的办法就是将房款全额付清  非常抱歉  我也无能为力
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471603.html