《复仇》第17期:美好的往事总是难以割舍(在线收听

 Welcome home, Amanda. 欢迎回家  阿曼达

I nearly didn't recognize you today,but that's the whole point, isn't it? 今天我几乎都没认出来你  但这正是你要的效果  不是吗
Do you know how easy it would be for me to crush your windpipe? 你知道我掐断你的喉咙有多容易吗
I don't think your father would approve. 我想你父亲不会答应的
Amanda...Oh... Your father trusted me. 阿曼达  你父亲很信任我
My father trusted everybody.What are you doing here, Nolan? 我爸对谁都很信任  你来这干什么  诺兰
Don't worry. Don't worry. Your secret's safe. 别紧张  别紧张  你的秘密很安全
No one wants this imperious cadre of toxic phonies to eat it more than yours truly. 同你一样  我无法忍受那些虚伪无比自视清高的罪人
So how can I be of service? 我要怎么帮你
You can't.You're not a part of this. 你帮不了  这事与你无关
Yes, I am.Remember, I witnessed firsthand what these people did to your father.They're hard-core. 不  有关  记着  我亲眼目睹那些人对你父亲做了些什么  这是重点
I can handle them.And I have no problem taking you down, too, if you get in my way. 我能搞定  如果你妨碍我  我同样也能收拾你
I-I don't want to get in your way.I want to help you. 我不是想妨碍你  我想帮你
You can't help me, Nolan. 你帮不了我  诺兰
Suit yourself. 随便你
But I can be just as powerful an enemy as any one of them.Just sayin'. 但我也能成为一个劲敌  和他们一样强大  只是随口一说
You might be interested to know,I had a nice chat with Jack Porter tonight. 你也许会感兴趣  今晚我跟杰克·波特聊得很开心
Guess who's still carrying a torch for little Amanda Clarke. 看来他对小阿曼达·克拉克还念念不忘呢
Amanda Clarke no longer exists. 阿曼达·克拉克已经死了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471610.html