《复仇》第20期:金钱不是万能却又没有不能(在线收听

 Emily.What are you doing over here?This area is strictly for the commoners. 艾米莉  你怎么在这  这里可是平民看台

I like the view. 我喜欢这儿的景色
Mm. So I see. 我明白了
Don't think I didn't spot you flirting with Daniel Grayson at the yacht party last week. 别以为上个星期在游艇派对上  我没看到你跟丹尼尔·格雷森调情
What can I say?He's charming. 怎么说呢  他很有魅力
He's dangerous.Come on. 他可不是什么善类  走吧
Now I assume you have been studying the Hamptons group on my Facebook page. 想必你已经在我的脸谱主页上研究过汉普顿的知名人士了吧
Why, is there gonna be a test? 怎么  还想考考我呀
Every bloody day. 每日一测
Welcome to the V.I.P. Tent.For you. 欢迎来到贵宾区  拿着
So tell me, who is here?Oh, come on. No one? 给我介绍下这里的人吧  不会吧  一个都说不出来
Mm. You must remember him. 你一定记得他
Nolan Ross—from the Memorial Day party.Perennial pain in the ass? 诺兰·罗斯  他也参加了纪念日派对  永远的讨厌鬼
Gold star. 回答正确  加十分
And that charmer chatting him up is Bill Harmon,head of Wall Street's most profitable hedge fund. 那个跟他聊天的帅大叔是比尔·哈蒙  华尔街最赚钱的套保基金老总
You'd have to have Nolan's kind of money for him to even look at you. 你得像诺兰那样有点钱  人家老总才会正眼瞧你
Ah, and of course,situated comfortably in the royalty section,we have Conrad Grayson and... 当然了  在贵宾席安然就坐的就是康拉德·格雷森  还有
Her majesty. 女王陛下
Class dismissed.I need to do a little networking.You'll be okay, right? 下课  我要去做点公关工作  你一个人没关系吧
Yeah, of course. Yeah. Go. 当然  你去吧
Uncle Bill!Uncle Bill! 比尔叔叔  比尔叔叔
Hello, birthday girl. 你好  小寿星
Dad, uncle Bill's here. 爸爸  比尔叔叔来了
Look what I have here.Happy birthday. 看我带了什么来  生日快乐
Oh! What's his name? 它叫什么名字呢
Uh, that is up to you.What's he look like? 你来取  你觉得他该叫什么
Like a sammy. 叫山姆
Sammy. Okay.Well, then sammy it is. 山姆  好的  那就叫山姆吧
Thanks, daddy. 谢谢爸爸
David, I gotta talk to you. 大卫  我要跟你谈谈
Yeah, what is it? 怎么了
It's about Grayson. 是格雷森的事
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471614.html