《复仇》 第62期:背负着罪恶感活下去(在线收听

 Ashley, would you please take us to our table? 阿什莉  能请你带我们就坐吗

Of course. Follow me. 当然可以  请跟我来
As you're no longer simple guests, 由于你不再是普通的嘉宾
but official honorees, 而是正式的领奖人
the organizers have arranged for you to sit 主办方安排你坐在
at the Victims' United table. 受害者联合会这桌
Mrs. Grayson, this is you. 格雷森太太  这是你的位子
I lost both my sons 我的丈夫和两个儿子都在那架飞机上
and my husband on that plane. 我因此失去了他们
And as angry as I am at the people who are responsible, 我对此事故的责任人深感愤慨
I am determined to do something positive with my family's legacy. 我决定用我的家庭遗产做些有意义的事
I just don't know what that is yet. 我只是还不知道该怎么做
We have to help her. 我们必须要帮她
We have to help all of 'em. 我们要帮他们所有人
It's not a good idea to 现在重新让公司引起他人注意
draw attention back to the company. 不是一个明智的选择
As far as the world is concerned, 全世界都认为
David Clarke is responsible for that crash. 大卫·克拉克是这次坠机事故的责任人
The world doesn't know what happened, 全世界都不明真相
and I cannot live with this guilt anymore. 我不能继续背负着罪恶感活下去了
No, she might be right, Frank. 不  弗兰克  她可能是对的
Endowing a charity could serve 资助慈善机构
to improve the company's public image. 可以提高公司的公众形象
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471715.html