《复仇》 第115期:制造不在场证明(在线收听

 My team won, if you're interested. 告知你一声  我们队赢了

The volleyball game-- you disappeared on me. 今天排球赛  你跟我玩失踪
I'm so sorry. 真的很抱歉
Detective Gunther wanted me to go down and 冈瑟探员要我过去
give a written stement about the night that Frank was killed. 做一份关于弗兰克遇害那晚的笔录
I didn't want to ruin your fun. 我不想让你扫兴
They need me to vouch for your whereabouts? 他们需要我为你做不在场证明吗
I don't think so, but thank you. 应该不用  不过谢谢你
It seems like they're moving on to other suspects. 他们好像转而调查其他嫌疑人了
Look, the fact that they even suspected you at all-- 他们就不该怀疑你
I don't think I'll ever forgive my mother 我不会原谅我妈
for putting you through that. 把你牵连进去
You know, she came over this afternoon. 对了  她下午来过
To apologize? 来道歉吗
Sort of.  Well, sort of isn't good enough. 算是吧  算是  这哪够  
Well, it might have to be. 也只能这样了
Listen, if you and I are gonna make this work, 如果我俩想顺利交往下去
you can't continue to let her have all of this power over you, 你就不能继续让她控制你
or else eventually, she's gonna get exactly what she wants. 要不然她最终会如愿以偿的
Which is what?  To separate you 怎么讲  把你攥牢
from anyone who could threaten to take you away from her. 不让别的女人抢走
The only way to stop your mother 阻止你母亲的唯一方法
is to forgive her. 就是原谅她
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471849.html