《复仇》 第124期:维多利亚要离婚(在线收听

 My father filed for divorce? 我爸爸提出了离婚

Why wouldn't he have told me this morning? Who knows? 今天早晨他为什么不告诉我 谁知道呢
But your poor mother is beside herself. 你可怜的妈妈都快疯了
She really needs you right now, Daniel. 她现在真的很需要你  丹尼尔
In fact, she was hoping you'd join her for lunch. 事实上  她很希望你能与她共进午餐
Perfect timing. 来得正好
Please join me for lunch today with my mother. 拜托你今天中午陪我和我妈一起吃饭吧
Yeah, of course. Just tell me when and where. 当然可以了  告诉我时间和地点
1:00, Dumas' on Main. 下午一点  大仲马餐厅
I'll modify the reservation for three. 我去把预约改成三人位
Bye. Thanks, Ash. 再见 谢了  阿什
Is everything okay? 出什么事了
It sounds like my parents are finally getting a divorce. 我爸妈最终还是要离婚了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, Daniel. 天呐  太遗憾了  丹尼尔
They seemed... 他们两个...
so perfect together. 看起来如此般配
Yeah, maybe a long time ago. 很久以前是这样
Well, maybe they'll work it out. 也许他们能度过这次危机
I mean, who knows? 谁也说不准
It might even strengthen your relationship with both of them. 说不定这能改善你与他们两人的关系
Yeah, with my mom, perhaps. 和我妈还有可能
You know, I think my dad would rather have Tyler 我看我爸宁愿要泰勒当儿子
for a son than me. 也不要我
Well, it's hard to argue considering that 我都无以辩驳
my dad's been trying to land Nolan as a client 要知道  诺氏企业上市以来
ever since Nolcorp went public. 我爸是挖空心思想拉到诺兰这个大客户
I guess Ty has just got that magic touch. I'll say. 估计泰就是做生意这块料 是吗
What's that supposed to mean? 你想说什么
The only reason that Nolan invested with your father 诺兰之所以投资你爸公司
is because Tyler's blackmailing him. 只因为泰勒在敲诈他
Wait. Blackmailing him with what? 等等  拿什么敲诈他
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471858.html