《复仇》 第147期:泰勒蓄谋已久的计划(在线收听

 Where's Charlotte? 夏洛特人呢

Oh, she went to buy a present for Daniel. 她去给丹尼尔买礼物了
Why don't you come in? Thank you. 请进吧 谢谢
Tyler is blackmailing me. What? 泰勒敲诈我 什么
Claims to have a copy of that indicting speech 他说手上有份讨伐我们的稿子
Lydia was planning to deliver against us at that infernal benefit. 是莉迪亚计划在那可恶的慈善会上宣读的
Impossible. I shredded it. 不可能  稿子被我粉碎了
He also claims to have all the video footage 他还说手上有一段莉迪亚公寓的视频
from Lydia's loft the night Frank nearly killed her. 记录了弗兰克企图杀害她的全过程
Tyler's behind it? 泰勒是幕后黑手吗
I don't believe it. 我不信
Neither did I, 起初我也不信
until I called the Dean of Harvard Business. 但我给哈佛商学院教务处打了电话
It turns out, 结果发现
Tyler isn't even enrolled. 泰勒根本没有入学
His family quit paying his tuition 自去年秋天起
last fall. 他家不帮他付学费了
Are you saying 你是说
that we've been victims of an extortion plot 自泰勒踏进我们家那一刻起
from the moment that Tyler set foot in our house? 我们就陷入了一场勒索的阴谋
Oh, it was long before that. 远远在那之前
No, I'm thinking, he could've been planning this 我想从我们儿子走进他视线的那天起
from the day he set his sights on our son. 他就开始筹划这个阴谋了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471916.html