《复仇》 第149期:泰勒离开?(在线收听

 What are you still doing here? 你还在这做什么

Waiting for you, Danny. 等你啊  丹尼
Always waiting for you. 永远都在等待你
You need to go. 你走吧
Now. Step ahead of you. 现在就走 我早就想走了
I got myself a ticket back to Cali tonight. 我订好了今晚回加州的机票
I thought maybe you could come with me. 我想也许你能与我同行
I mean, come on. We're best buds, remember? 拜托  我们可是铁哥们  记得吗
We're nothing, Tyler. We're done. 我跟你什么都不是  泰勒  我们结束了
Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny. 丹尼  丹尼  丹尼  丹尼
I know you don't mean that. 我知道你不是这个意思
Oh, I do. 我就是这么想的
What are you afraid of... 你在怕什么
Me? Stop it. 怕我吗 停下
I want you out of here and out of my life. 我要你离开这里  滚出我的生活
That's impossible. 那是不可能的
We know way too much about each other. 我们如此了解对方
And I know way too much about your family. 对于你家  我更是知根知底
Oh, are you threatening me? 你这是在威胁我吗
I don't know. Do I need to? 我不知道  你觉得我需要吗
Look at you, so perfect. 看看你  多么完美
You really do lead such a charmed life. 你的生活确实无灾无难  衣食无忧
Good thing daddy's money takes up the slack, 好在有爸爸的钞票帮你收拾烂摊子
because you're really not that bright, are you? 因为你其实没那么聪明  不是吗
No, you're right. 是的  我不聪明
I should've realized 我早该意识到  
what a worthless parasite you are a lot sooner. 你是条多么无耻的寄生虫
I'd watch my mouth if I were you. 如果我是你  我会管好我的嘴
As pretty as it is, it could get you 不小心的话  反倒会惹来
into more trouble than you could handle. 你无法招架的麻烦
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471918.html