《复仇》 第152期:初次相遇的回忆(在线收听

 You remember that picture?  Of course. 你还记得这张照片吗  当然了

The day we first met, 我们认识的第一天
after you spilled your drink on me. 你把酒洒到我身上之后拍的
On the night of our first date, 我们初次约会的那晚
you recited an Oliver Wendell Holmes' poem to me. 你念了奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯的诗给我听
Do you remember? 还记得吗
"Where we love is home, "家乃情之所系
home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." 吾身或会离开  吾心却永驻于此"
Well, ever since that night, I've been collecting poems 从那晚以后  我就一直在收集
that remind me of you. 能让我想起你的诗
I know it hasn't been very long, but... 虽然我们在一起没有多久  但是
You already feel like home to me. 对我来说  你已经是我的港湾了
There he is. 寿星到
Happy birthday, son. 儿子  生日快乐
Thank you. 谢谢
Emily, lovely as always. 艾米莉  总是这么漂亮
Mm. Thank you, Mr. Grayson. 谢谢你  格雷森先生
Um, excuse me. 失陪一下
Ashley, thank you so much for your help. 阿什莉  真的谢谢你的帮忙
It's what I do. 这是我该做的
How are you holding up with all this Tyler business? 对于泰勒的闹剧  你还好吧
Must be awful, realizing that you spent the entire summer 你整个夏天都在和"化身博士"约会
dating Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. 我真为你难过
He's not a monster, Emily. He's sick. 他不是个怪物  艾米莉  他只是有病
It's called empathy. 有种东西叫同情心
You might want to try a little. 学着点吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471921.html