《复仇》 第153期:老套乏味的宴会(在线收听

 So I checked in to sending you 我决定派你去参加

to the Du Maurier Conference in paris, 在巴黎举行的杜穆里埃会议
but unfortunately, 但不巧的是
the dates back right up to your start date for school. 那正好是你的开学时间
Well, maybe a semester alongside you makes more sense. 也许跟着你学一个学期会更有用
Maybe it does. 也许吧
You know, we should talk about that. 我们应该讨论下
Happy birthday, sweetheart. 生日快乐  宝贝
Thank you. 谢谢
I hope this year gives you everything you could ever wish for. 祝愿你今年能事事如意
Thank you, mom. 谢谢你  妈妈
Emily, hello.  Hi. 艾米莉  你好啊 你好
Ashley said you did this 阿什莉说  你办这次宴会
without any waitstaff. 连一个服务生都没请
I can tell you, it's a refreshing change 相比在我们家办的老套乏味的宴会
from the tired old parties at our house. 这真令人耳目一新
Mr. and Mrs. Grayson, 格雷森先生  夫人
I'd like to introduce you to Amanda Clarke. 很荣幸为你们介绍一下阿曼达·克拉克
Hello. 你们好
Well, it's nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure. 我也很荣幸
I spoke to Conrad earlier today. 我今天和康拉德谈过了
He seemed extra tense. 看起来他非常紧张
I think he knows what's coming. 我想他已经预感到了
I've sent Daniel to his grandmother's for the weekend 我把丹尼尔送到他外婆家过周末了
so I can finally put an end to it. 这样我才好跟他做个了结
This is really happening then? 这是真的吧
Yes. 是真的
Come over after. 处理好后来找我
You can finally meet Amanda. 终于能让你见见阿曼达了
More importantly, she can finally meet you. 更重要的是  她终于可以见见你了
I'll call you when I'm on my way. 9 o'clock? 我快到时给你打电话  九点可以吗
Okay. 好的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471922.html