《复仇》 第160期:出手相救(在线收听

 Sounds like you're in the market for biographer. 看来你需要一名传记作家

Not just any biographer. 一般的传记作家可不行
Why don't you stop by the cottage, 欢迎你来访寒舍
and we'll discuss the possibilities? 我们可以谈谈合作的可行性
Oh, charming. Quite a turnout. Thank you. 挺诱人的 很棒的活动 谢谢
Ta-ta. Okay. They're lovely. 回见  他们真招人喜欢
Mason, could you come to the house for lunch? 梅森  可以来我家吃午餐吗
There's something I'd like to discuss with you. 我有些事想和你谈谈
How could I refuse? Thank you. 乐意之极 谢谢
Stowaway. Jack, it's Emily. 偷渡者酒吧 杰克  我是艾米莉
Emily. How are you? 艾米莉 最近怎么样
I'm good, thanks to you and Daniel. 我很好  多亏了你和丹尼尔
I just wanted to call and say thanks again for intervening. 我就想再次感谢你们出手相救
What you guys did was really brave. 你们的行为真是很勇敢
Well, at the end of the day, 但其实说到底
there were no bullets in the gun, so... 枪里根本没有子弹  所以...
No big deal. 没什么大不了的
How's Amanda? 阿曼达还好吗
She's, uh, she's okay. Yeah. She, uh... 她还好 她...
It was a little weird, all that stuff Tyler said about her dad, 泰勒关于她父亲的那些话有些奇怪
but she'll be-- she'll be fine.I gotta go. 但她会没事的 我要挂了
I'll, uh, I'll talk to you later. 晚点再聊吧
Bye, Jack. Bye. 再见  杰克  -再见
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471929.html